[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Expectations? Favorite Worms game? It seems pretty cool - the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1438354267-worms-wmd-logo.jpg (102 KB, 1280x894) Image search: [Google]
1438354267-worms-wmd-logo.jpg
102 KB, 1280x894
Expectations? Favorite Worms game? It seems pretty cool - the new art direction...
>>
>>333357857
>>
new art style looks worse than the classic one (armageddon) but better than the shit they went with in the last 10 years.

>vehicles
>mounted guns
>buildings

potentially cool. potentially awful. can't say how it will turn out, as i know no details on mechanics and gameplay.

>old ninja rope back
fucking finally

overall, wait and see. loved armageddon back in the day, even enjoyed 3D, but for the past 10 years team17 has done nothing but milk the franchise with rehash after rehash, and all of them were shit.
>>
I don't hate the new art style, but the teeth are very confusing and I have to make an effort not to look too closely at them.

I want to see a game that will be better than Armageddon and World Party, but this is Team17 we're talking about here, so I expect dogshit, and hope to be proven wrong.
>>
Looks like tech deck dudes
>>
>>333358241
>>
File: 1420886321542.gif (94 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1420886321542.gif
94 KB, 240x180
it's beyond me how team17 has failed to make a 2d Worms game that even comes close to Armageddon or World Party or 2.
>>
>>333357857

New hand painted environmental art looks great, Worms themselves look overly aggressive and downright unappealing, I probably won't go near it as i've quite literally lost track of all the bad Worms games i've bought.

The original Worms would probably be my favourite, not because it's necessarily the best (everyone knows it's Armageddon/WWP), but it was the first game I ever bought as a kid, had a ton of fun playing it with mates....and it was just a no-nonsense, no gimmicks fucking awesome worms game.....and the FMV's were rad.
>>
>>333359461
>>
So the last good Worms game is from 2001. I hope nobody is hyped for this one.
>>
>>333357857
Oh fuck thanks for posting op I just heard about it.
Will play the shit out of I haven't played Worms game in a long while.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.