[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: conkers-bad-fur-day-n64.jpg (307 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
conkers-bad-fur-day-n64.jpg
307 KB, 1024x768
>tfw there will never be a sequel

Literally fucking just fuck my shit up big time senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdd4rBlsj2o
>>
>>333355469
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQeOYi3Be5Y

this is conker's legacy
>>
Not every game needs a sequel. What would a Conker sequel even be except the same shit again?
>>
The multiplayer in the N64 version was so good, why did microsoft have to fuck it up so badly?
>>
GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO MAKE OUR OWN
>>
>>333355469
since when do squirrels fuck rabbits?
>>
>>333355469
If a sequel was made it would be jammed full of /tv/ memes and /v/ would hate it
>>
>The xbox multiplayer was the best multiplayer shooter of all time
>You guys didn't play it
>The glitches
>The upgrades, secrets, etc.
If I could use my make a wish for games that would be it.
>>
>>333355586
>After the release of Conker's Bad Fur Day, Rare began development of a direct sequel referred to as Conker's Other Bad Day.[48][49] Chris Seavor revealed that the game would deal with "Conker's somewhat unsuccessful tenure as King. He spends all the treasured money on beer, parties and hookers. Thrown into prison, Conker is faced with the prospect of execution and the game starts with his escape, ball and chain attached, from the Castle's highest tower."[48] However, the sequel was ultimately cancelled.[48]

Yet Call of Duty and Grand Theft Meme get 23523523 versions
>>
>>333355797
My nigger. hours just naming the other players and playing on hardest difficulty and shit. Only got to play the online for like an hour and it would freeze out of nowhere. God what I would do to play that game again.
>>
>>333356283
You really missed out on a great community
But at the very least i'm glad you got to play it.

The multiplayer was different from everything i've ever played.
>>
>>333355797

what was it like senpai
>>
conker was the worst n64 rare game
>>
>>333355990
>Grand Theft Meme get 23523523 versions

Wow I wasn't aware GTA had a major release every year!
>>
>>333358098
Dk64 and goldeneye easily
>>
Is that fucker voiced by the Footman from Warcraft 2
>>
YOUNG

CONKER
>>
>>333355469
Godamn I used to make fun of you fags back when you got cucked the first time, but now I'm starting to feel bad. I'm so sorry bros.
>>
File: Sneekerditch.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Sneekerditch.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>333355797
literally the GOAT online mp, 64fags need not apply

>glitching out on top of beach dead on that giant fucking cannon
>going under the level castle von tedistein and wrecking shit with insta snoopa
>full lobby sneeker only custom games on the ditch
>unlocking potty mouth for that completely uncencorsed multiplayer swearing
>those cool as fuck purple bullets
>that leader board stat copying glitch

Goddamn man I still remember all this shit like it was yesterday. i would fucking drop the money for an xbox one if they put live and reloaded on rare replay or remastered it on its on.
>>
>>333360598
>The rumor that you can glitch out to the left instead of right onto the battleship for the red upgrade
>>
>>333360598
Also
>Sneaker fall damage sword to grenade infinite swing glitch
>>
The sequel is on project spark... Think of it like Mario Maker but with conker
>>
>>333355469
Forget the game, why is there no good art of the girl?
>>
>>333355663
Rabbits are known for their promiscuity.
>>
>>333355579
Holy shit what kind of fucking abomination is this?
>>
>>333355469
Here's Chris Seavor's account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgtAXCaSlpk
>>
>>333358098
easily the best by far, possibly the best game on the console.
>>
It's not that great.
Coming from simeone who has hella nostalgia for the game.
>>
>>333355579
Wasn't it changed to be Lucky instead of Conker?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.