[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSP thread? Just got pic related and downloaded Hexyz Force,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 617TAu5iGdL._SL1000_.jpg (83 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
617TAu5iGdL._SL1000_.jpg
83 KB, 1000x1000
PSP thread?

Just got pic related and downloaded Hexyz Force, Jeanne d'Arc, and P3 Portable.

What are you playing? Is this the best portable console ever made? Any suggestions for overlooked gems?
>>
>>333355228
Not my PSP but I've been meaning to bitch about not getting a 3rd Valkyrie Profile.
>>
>>333355228
>Is this the best portable console ever made?

Easily.

Don't forget to get Dissidia 012 and Phantasy Star Portable 2.

Also Super Monkey ball and Ape Escape: On the loose. While you're at it get Peace walker and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite or 3rd.

Just get every PSP game.
>>
>>333355228
War of the Lions.

The PSP was a big outlet for RPGs so it has a a lot of them. Some of the best, actually. There are a lot of good games but there are also alot that Japan hogged to themselves so I've always wanted a Japanese PSP or to jail break mine, I just get scared it won't work after I do it. With my luck...
>>
>>333355228
FF type-0, War of the lions, Trails in the sky, Wild Arms XF.
>>
>>333358035
It's fool proof now. Just read the guide on the homebrew general in /vg/
>>
>>333355228
Star ocean 2
Valkyrie Profile
7th Dragon
Valkyria Chronicles 3
Metal Gear Ac!d
>>
>>333355228
GTA LCS/VCS
30 secodns hero
MGS peace walker
Manhunt 2
daxter
Ultimate ghosts n goblins
LittleBigPlanet
>>
>>333355228
>overlooked gems
And thread ignored. People please. Stop with this shit. This is the internet and a place full of gamer nerds. There are no overlooked vidya.
>>
>>333355228
It's pretty great,recently put custom firmware on mine with some help from /v/. GBA emulation is nice and being able to download pretty much any PSP game I want for free is fucking neato....I've been playing all sorts of games on it,whatever I could find that looked even remotely interesting to me....They aren't overlooked but I would recommend the Final Fantasy Dissidia games,haven't played much of the second game yet but the first one was awesome and I've got a little over 50 hours in it.
>>
>>333355228
PSPgo is love, but once its battery dies you're fucked. Mine died and wouldn't even run from the charging cord (unlike my PSP-2000 which will). Lost years of completed PS1/PSP game saves. Take my tale to heart, and back your shit up fellow Go-anon.
>>
I didn't think anyone cared about the GO,didn't it sell like shit?
>>
>>333359653
>you're fucked
No? You can just pop off the back plate and put in a new battery.
>>
>>333360971
Where are you going to get that battery from anon? Sony never sold any PSPgo batteries. And the system was such a bomb, no third-party made their own. If I couldn't find a battery replacement for mine 4 years ago, what chance do you have of finding one now, short of buying a second Go simply to canabalize its battery?
>>
>>333361158
Literally go on eBay and search "psp go battery"
>>
So I bought my pspgo second hand and it has a decently big scratch on the screen. Are there any good remedies for this?
>>
Anyone got the icarbons skin for this bad boy? How are you liking it?
>>
>>333359097
>no overlooked vidya

You'd be surprised how many people in this thread haven't heard of the What did I do to deserve this, my lord!? trilogy.
>>
>>333361657
You can re-flow the screen with a lighter but it is very dangerous to do. Put a piece of aluminum foil on the screen, then hold the screen face down with the lighter underneath. Only do for a few seconds at a time until you see some difference. If you did it right instead of a scratch you will have a slight smudge, which is far less noticeable.
>>
>>333358651
Playing Type-0 on the Go is weird. Can't claw because of the d-pad placement. Literally have to tap that R bumper every single time.
>>
How's the psp street?
>>
File: 1456937095046.gif (998 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1456937095046.gif
998 KB, 500x383
>>333359097
>unironically uses both the words "gamer" and "nerd"
I almost choked on my vomit.
>>
Is there still a reason to get a PSP now that emulation is almost perfect and Vita can run cfw?
>>
Just a question

What are good emulators for SNES, NES and ZX Spectrum?

Also, what homebrews do you recommend for a PSP 2004?
>>
>>333363068
ok.
>>
>>333363181
It's probably much cheaper than a Vita.
>>
>>333363181
>now that emulation is almost perfect and Vita can run cfw
Wait, what?
>>
>>333363041
>No wi-fi
>Mono speaker
>Cheap built quality
If you don't mind all of them then get it, or just get the PSP 3000 instead
>>
I like the original PSP shape more than the Go. The Go is still cool though.
>>
>>333361657
some of that abrasive liquid stuff will make the scratch less noticeable at least.

>>333363181
vita cfw is a joke.
>>
>>333364476
Kill yourself.
>>
>>333361158

That was hard.
>>
>>333365828
>+AU $65.60 postage
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.