[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend just gifted me KOTOR 1 and 2. Any mods you recommend getting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: KotOR_Cover.png (662 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
KotOR_Cover.png
662 KB, 768x960
Friend just gifted me KOTOR 1 and 2. Any mods you recommend getting? Should I go good or evil? Also general RPG thread since I've been playing a shitload of BG recently.
>>
Just trash them. Shit games.
>>
>>333354245
If you're gonna call it shit at least give some reasons as to why.
>>
>>333354128
Restoration mod for Kotor2

Don't download mods from the workshop, they conflict if done that way, download the installers from Deadlystream.
>>
>>333354128
https://www.reddit.com/r/kotor/comments/38ldsb/kotor_1_and_2_mod_builds_guaranteed_compatibility/crvvxpb
>>
Sith is a lot of fun in 1, have a planet dedicated to them and everything. They are easier than Jedi, however. Be careful of the stats you choose if you plan on becoming a force user and especially if you plan on sticking around with blasters.
>>
>>333354353
Its shit because you're Darth Revan and the second game was only half done.
>>
>>333354527
Thanks I'll check that out.

>>333354610
I know you're trying to be a fag but I already knew the plot twist.
>>
>>333354664
Then why ask to find better ways to play if you already know them? Play them and decide how to make them better or hate them as they are. If you need to find aays to improve a game that proves how shit they are.
>>
>>333354128
kotor1:
jedi from the start
restoration
your choice of graphics additions
your choice of saber/robe additions

kotor2:
tslrcm
your choce of graphics additions
your choice of saber/robe mods additions

both games have nexus sites, just browse by most endorsed and see what looks neat to you and have fun.
>>
>>333354128
>Should I go good or evil?
That's not how morality systems work.
>>
>>333355456
Well it's a star wars game
>>
>>333355381
>jedi from the start
you can fuck right off. I can imagine the appeal of that after replaying it multiple times but a first run of the game should never do that

>>333354128
First game doesn't need any modification except for maybe some graphical things to make it run at a decent resolution.
And I wouldn't recommend dedicating yourself to one side or the other. React the way you want to individual situations, staying neutral between alignments is totally fine and in some ways even beneficial
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.