[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most cringe inducing shit game I've ever played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: top.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
This is the most cringe inducing shit game I've ever played

I thought it was all a meme

It ACTUALLY sucks this hard

It's ACTUALLY a hallway simulator
>>
>>333353939

yeah so?
>>
>letting a meme affect your feelings on a game
>all of that confirmation bias
nah it's okay
>>
>>333354882
It was the single worst experience with a game I ever played.
>>
And you bought it anyhow? Shame.
>>
I had fun with it.
>>
When I first played it, I couldn't believe my fucking eyes when you couldn't control the other characters. I even let that slide, until Lightning got KO'd. "Whatever, I'm sure I have almost won. I'll just let the other characters finish it off".

>"GAME OVER"

Fuck 13
>>
It's okay. Not as bad as the meme's make it out to be
>>
>>333353939
>>333355019
Don't worry bros, you get to play the full game after getting through the 30 hour tutorial. Just keep up with it!
>>
Post YFW you're not Lightning.
>>
>>333355167
>I'm shit and died
>Fuck 13

Yeah whatever kid.
>>
File: 1436491228681.jpg (51 KB, 615x630) Image search: [Google]
1436491228681.jpg
51 KB, 615x630
>>333355302
>>
>>333353939
oh please, hyperbolic reactions like this is why we get the knee-jerk reactionary shit that is XV.
>>
the meme generation loves this FF because they are used to hallway passes and TSA and being told where to walk. also gamez are hard
>>
fuck you OP
>>
About 30-40 fucking hours into the game it starts to actually get "good".

And by "good" I mean "decent". I can't even imagine what the fuck they were thinking with this. It does not take FORTY HOURS to teach the player to play the game. It's lunacy.

To describe what I mean, there's a point in the game, going by chapter numberings about 80% of the way through, where you're finally allowed full customization of your party, you're allowed to explore an overworld and discover the rest of the story at your own pace, you're allowed to tackle dungeons and special bosses, you're allowed to collect resources to level up your weapons, you're allowed to do side quests, basically all the things that are usually basic requirements of a JRPG. But all of those things are done in the most barebones, boring way imaginable.

You know what, maybe it's actually kind of genius, because after forty hours of forcing my way through the game's insufferable story and coma inducing battles and holding forward to keep things moving finally getting to the point where there was actually something resembling a JRPG felt amazing, and I became hooked for another ten or so hours before I finally realized I was being bamboozled and quit the game.

It's like that first 40 hours was shoved in to make their terrible quarter-assed game actually look good in comparison.

Granted it took me literally years to get through that part so 40 hours may not be the same amount it takes everyone else.

>>333354882
>>333355062
These braindead people have terrible taste and probably like the Star Wars prequels and Transformers movies.
>>
>>333355267
Even after chapter 9/10 you still don't have full party management. You're forced a lead party character.
>>
File: tmp_4200-1459881664024999694752.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4200-1459881664024999694752.jpg
336 KB, 1920x1080
>>333355436
>It's lunacy.

?
>>
Does anybody else feel like Vanille suddenly became retarded after chapter 2? Like, assuming you know the twist coming later in the game, it's very clear that she's manipulating Hope throughout the first two chapters and doesn't really give a shit about him but after that she just becomes just plain insufferable.
>>
>>333355590
>plain insufferable

thats the whole game
>>
>>333355436
As someone who played through the entire thing in one go, with a little sleep, I basically agree. I have a fond memory of the game and I look back and think I enjoyed it, but really for the first 30 something hours it was fucking awful, but then finally getting to the open world and having all that stuff felt like fucking heaven
>>
>>333355205
No its every bit as bad as they make it out to be
>>
Yeah, it's shit. Honestly to everyone else out there, just go straight into FFXIII-2 and Lightning Returns. FFXIII-2 tried to fix everything right off the bat.

>Branch off wherever the fuck you want
>You only have two team members, but can change their classes and learn whatever immedately in addition to getting monsters to join your party with endless customization
>Towns -- still shit though
>Likeable main characters. No more cloud with tits as the lead or spiral energy wannabe faget
>>
>>333353939
Keep playing until the point the characters straight up say the next 20 hours are going to be used specifically for grinding. Apparently that's the part that everyone says it gets "good".
>>
File: snow.png (4 MB, 1032x1600) Image search: [Google]
snow.png
4 MB, 1032x1600
>>333355590
I didn't get a retarded feeling from her. She's annoying, absolutely, but it's because she's literally forcing herself to stay upbeat all the time. She doesn't want to let the situation get to her.

I honestly didn't like any of the characters except Sazh on my first playthrough. On my second playthrough I extended this to Snow for later game.

Of course this might have been because him shouting, 'THE HEROES ALWAYS WIN!' was so amusing to me.
>>
Even the Gooch shit on it at FFXV Uncovered event, and everyone laguhed.
>>
>>333354882
>nah it's okay

LOL fucking half a decade later you faggots are still trying to justify this abortion of a game. Next thing you'll tell me is XII-2 or LR is not shit as well.
>>
I've played every mainline FF to completion, and I love that battle system. We'll never see anything resembling ATB ever again now in the mainline series.

Yeah, I wished it opened up earlier than gran pulse too. It's a good thing gran pulse is awesome.
>>
>>333355436
But it doesn't get good

oh boy it opens from hallways to empty fields where you can do optional fights all at once, most of which are totally uninteresting, and by most I mean all that I remember
>>
>>333355919
Gran Pulse is boring. The only reason it is even slightly interesting is due to the 30 hour hallway before hand.
It is very pretty to look at though.
>>
File: 1459732180083.png (145 KB, 381x423) Image search: [Google]
1459732180083.png
145 KB, 381x423
I enjoyed it probably because it's mainstream to hate it and I'm hipster as fuck.
>>
>>333355872
I've been doing a second playthrough on again/off again... And I just can't bring myself to like Snow as a character. His survivor/leader guilt is brought up twice throughout the entire game, (once with Gadot, once with Hope) and the second time is supposed to be a huge emotional scene but it just doesn't work. His optimism is ridiculously overplayed. The bits with NORA in chapter 1 highlight this to an embarrassing extreme, and "Heroes don't need plans!" has to be the icing on the cake.

The fact that so much of the game's story revolves around Snow and Serrah ruins it for me. I'm to the point where I just skip all cutscenes regarding Light/Snow/Serrah

Sorry to go on a rant, anon. I'm just trying to give this game another fair shake and it's... a trying experience.
>>
FF 13's gameplay is without a doubt more complex and involved in the entire franchise. In every other FF game, you can easily beat the whole thing without using buffs, debuffs, or ailments, mashing your strongest spell on mages and basic attack on everyone else.

In FF 13 you have to manage:

>buffing both offense and defense
>debuffing the enemy
>taking advantage of status ailments (actually useful unlike 99% of the other games in the series)
>managing the chain gauge
>timing your attacks alongside the AI so you can juggle the enemy properly
>switching to commando lead so you can get extra damage on a juggle finish
>switching between classes constantly to tank powerful hits

The reason FF 13's non-fans don't know any of this is because they dropped it after a couple hours (understandable) or they didn't do all the postgame shit (also understandable). It's pretty easy to beat by just mashing autobattle with a party of COM/RAV/SEN, but that would mean each fight would last 5+ minutes and that's boring.
>>
>>333355436
That also seems like it'd apply equally to 10, except for the party part. Did it manage to be worse somehow?
>>
>>333355436
The obvious writing, corridor nature of the game and the 40hr tutorial aside the game suffers from laziness in other game design choices.

The rewards for the missions aren't substantial enough to warrant doing in the first place.

Enemies are duped and color changed early in the game

Rooms in dungeons are just copy/pasted and all look the same.

Towns are devoid of actual life with little interaction with npc's.

The aesthetic, battle system and music were all decent, its sad that they were wasted in this game. Unfortunately it looks like FFXV is heading down the same path but its problems don't completely overlap with XIII's.
>>
>>333356441
This. I absolutely fucking hate the story but I actually quite love the game for the combat. Even chapters 1 and 2, where getting five star ranks is all about selecting your moves and opponents based on enemy position.
>>
>>333356473
>Le 10 is bad meme

No. It wasn't; especially when compared to 13. 10 had an interesting plotline. What is Sin? Who are the Fayth? Why is Blitzball so important? What is going to happen to Yuna at the end of her journey?

13 was like
>You're on the run from the law and you're cursed by a spirit or whatever and.........thats it
>>
>>333353939
I don't understand the love some JRPG makers have for not letting us control party members.

Why the fuck are they even there if they're just going to bounce useless fire spells off of the lava dragon's nutsack due to retarded AI?
>>
>>333356672

FF 13's AI is decent enough to where that'll never really be a problem, especially after you learn to manipulate it by changing paradigms at the right time.
>>
Want to know the funniest thing about this game? Everything happened because Vannile & Fang awakened from their crystals and went " LOL WE LOST OUR MEMORIES, BUT IF WE GO AROUND BREAKING SOME SHIT MAYBE WE'LL REMEMBER xDD"

Also, that fucking ending. They fucking failed at their mission and became monsters, but Toryiama decided to be retarded and turn them normal again cuz HEY WE BELIEVED WE ARE HEROES, SO WE BECAME HEROES. They even " fixed" this in FXIII-2 by saying " Yeah,we became normal again cuz actually Etro helped us lol"

I tried to warn every single person that I know that this game is shit, but every single one of them bought it and disliked, fuck.
>>
>>333356672
I'm pretty sure party AI cycles through spells until the highest damage dealing move is found. Unless you use libra right away, in which case they'll start using the best stuff immediately.
>>
>>333356614
For a story focused JRPG like FF, the battles were only a small percentage of the experience.
>>
>>333355880

how so?
>>
>>333356925

But almost every FF ending is an asspull, forced happy ending.
>>
>>333353939
Negatives

>Linear
>Battle system is different
>No towns
>No airships
>Minimal sidequests

Pros

>Fun gameplay later on
>Gorgeous world full of color and life
>Good enough plot
>Difficulty spikes like bartandelus and the giant dinosaur that's required in the story line

It isn't THAT bad. I enjoyed my play through.
>>
>>333356987
This is might simply be where we differ, anon. If I hate the story in an RPG I'll usually skip cut scenes and dialogue and try to make the most of the combat. It's the reason why many people enjoy FFIX but I do not.
>>
>>333357002

In the intro he said something about it losing it's way, and people chuckled. Later in the show one of the hosts mentioned XIII and 3 people woo'd, and he said wow three XIII fans, and everyone cracked up.

Poor Toriyama.
>>
>>333353939
I remember this game. Endgame was killing turtles To get best weapon. What do you do with the weapons? Kill the turtles fucking faster. That's all
>>
File: Battle 02.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Battle 02.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>tfw you really liked XIII despite its flaws

I just wish we also got Agito and Versus XIII like they promised us.
>>
>>333356113
If you read the post instead of the first sentence you'll see that's exactly what I said.

>>333356473
It is worse than 10. I think people are a bit too forgiving of 10 because of nostalgia but 10 is at least fun to play and makes some attempt to give the illusion you're not just walking down a hallway, even when that's exactly what you're doing. 13's hallways are hallways in the most literal possible sense.

And whereas 10 still has random battles and allows you some freedom in leveling up, all of 13's battles are entirely predetermined so you'll get the exact amount of XP they want you to have when you get to the boss, and the leveling "system" is a joke where you just hold down a button and watch the game pick what skills to put points into for you so you have the skills they want you to have when you get to the boss. It's the most sterile, guided, on-rails game I've ever played and that's including fucking actual on-rails shooters.
>>
>>333356418
No no, I understand. I just find his clumsy brute force methodology to be amusing. If not for that then yeah, I would quickly dismiss him as well.

I put up with a second playthrough as well when it came to Steam. Being on the PC improved it performance wise at least, but it was overall just still such a disappointing experience.
>>
Sabre's Edge is the second best boss theme in FF.

behind Battle 2 from FF4
>>
>>333357250

>FF5
>choose job
>game gives you skill points in job, you just get whatever skills the job has

>FF13
>exact same fucking thing
>for some reason this is a problem now just because you don't like the game
>>
>>333357214

not surprising they poo poo'd XIII, as it used to be called Versus-XIII
>>
>>333353939
No, OP. You are the memes.
>And then OP was a faggot
>>
>>333357214
>a hallway sim
>"losing its way"

kek, toriyama got rekt
>>
>>333357214
>tfw couldn't even chuckle at that joke because every time I see Greg Miller I wind up getting angry and can't stop thinking about how much I want to punch him in his disgusting face

I hate him so much
>>
>>333357227
>Literally 99999 damage spam
>Still barely budges its health
Health sponges sure are a great gameplay mechanic.
>>
File: 1453321236999.jpg (84 KB, 1033x679) Image search: [Google]
1453321236999.jpg
84 KB, 1033x679
>>333357310
>>
>>333357346

no, you see he doesn't like it because they don't change costumes
>>
>>333357472

If she was doing 9 damage per hit, and it was barely budging its health, and its max health was like 9999, would that make you happy?
>>
>>333357472
But it goes down from 75% to 50% in those few seconds?
>>
>>333357590
If they were doing 999,999,999,999 damage per hit, and the boss had 999,999,999,999,999,999 HP, would you feel better about yourself for seeing such big numbers on the screen?
>>
>>333357472
In one attack chain it losses like a quarter health
>>
>>333357679

I dunno, ask a Disgaea fan. When you're dealing with such big numbers, it might help to look at the percentage of the health gauge being done, rather than the actual numbers.
>>
File: girl gamers.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
girl gamers.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>Optima Change

the fuck's that even mean

why is FF so fucking stupid now
>>
>>333357227
That sure looks fun, until you realize all that happened was the guy selected "Autobattle" and watched as Lightning did some animations.

>>333357346
First of all, you just assumed that I thought FF5 was ok. Second, it's far different in FF5 because you can choose what job you want in order to customize your strategy. By the time 13 allows you to choose other jobs you've already invested so much in the default ones that there's no point.

My point is that there is no purpose of having a leveling system if you have no control over it. It's like how Fallout 4 has a dialogue system that serves no purpose other than being a bullet point on the back of the box.
>>
>>333357027
>FFVI
>Kefka's dead
>world's still beyond fucked.
>>
>>333356441
See >>333357227
Literally just like all the other FF games, with basic attack repetition.
>>
XIII had the most bizarre pacing I've ever seen in a game.
>>
>>333357445

christ yeah

why couldn't they made the smooth black VA the presenter?
>>
>>333357842
>Become a literal god/god-like figure
>Fuck the planet up as much as you want
>Get taken out by a bunch of nerds and their nearly extinct mythical friends
Poor Kefka, I can't blame him. I know I'd make a horrible deity if I ever gained those kind of powers.
>>
>>333357027
Literally all the humans disappear from the face of the earth in the ending to FFVII. Until Square Enix decided that wasn't a profitable direction to take for sequels and spin offs
>>
>>333357728
Disgaea at least has other mechanics to keep the battles more engaging. The item world system is literal autism though.
>>
>forgettable plot
>forgettable OST outside of a handful of good tracks
>literally a hallway simulator
>takes 25 hours before you can experience any semblance of player choice
>no real towns to visit
>no airship
>the only sidequests and post-game are monster hunts and grinding to take on stronger monsters
>people to this day still claim that FF13 "wasn't that bad"

13 is easily one of the worst FFs. It's down there with 2 and 8 for crying out loud.
>>
>>333357779
>now
>2010 game
>>
>>333357821
>>333357917

What happened in that webm is the equivalent of choosing "attack" in any other FF game. What you don't see is what the player did to get the boss to that level of vulnerability, which involves managing:

>using a formation of Ravagers to quickly boost the enemy's chain gauge
>using a Commando to maintain the chain gauge
>switching quickly back and forth between paradigms that have a medic to make sure you don't die while also making sure the chain gauge doesn't go down too far

But, hey, it's a lot easier to shit on the game than actually play it. After all, it's not like somebody who actually played it is gonna come tell you you're wrong, since ALL of your fellow epic /v/rothers hate it too!
>>
>>333357779
Holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with this chick? Why does she hate her fingers so much, actively trying to chop them off like that? I have no fucking clue off the top of my head how to open a coconut, but I'd Google that shit before trying the stupid shit she's doing there.
>>
>>333358104
Let the meme disappear over time, anon. There's nothing we can do about it now.
>>
>>333353939
It's honestly my favorite FF game to date but I can see why people don't like it.

The game is much better if you don't use auto-battle.
>>
>>333358104
What do you want, for me to pull out my PS3 and screen shot my save file for you?

I even like the battle system but it's still a trash game and you sound like a TV commercial.
>>
>>333358358

>implying the epic "13 is bad" meme will ever disappear

>>333358623

>literally just describe what happened in the webm
>"YOU FUCKING SHILL"

+1!
>>
Ive never played this game but hear people say its a LITERAL hallway game. anyone have a video that bests show this?
>>
>>333358883
nobody here is exaggerating. The first 30 or so hours are "start at the south end of the map, go to the north end. There are no branching paths. Maybe some enemies. They don't respawn."
>>
>>333358883

As somebody who loves the game and platinumed it, yes, it's a hallway game. A good 80% of the main story is just "fight your way to the next cutscene." The spectacle is great, blah blah blah, whatever. The gameplay's really fun though, in my opinion.
>>
File: Image1.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
239 KB, 1920x1080
Noone commenting on how shitty the Crystarium is for an upgrade system? It's literally a discount bad version of the Sphere Grid with roadblocks that prevent you grind until you reach X point in the story.
Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>333359106

>its ok when Chrono Cross does it!
>>
>>333358883
It is in both a literal, and figurative sense a hallway simulator. As others have said, there are no branching paths you'll take to find extra content. Everything is right along the way.

On the literal side, you actually, factually, walk down a very large amount of hallways in the game.
>>
>>333358104
>What happened in that webm is the equivalent of choosing "attack" in any other FF game
Sure thing fedoralord, because setup isn't required for other endgame/sidequest bosses in other FF games. You got a webm of just mashing attack to beat the Dark Magus Sisters for example?
>>
>>333358883
Just jewtube gameplay of it and see for yourself.
>>
>>333359106

It's not great. Not really that bad, though.

>>333359276

The entire point of my post is that the webm leaves out all the setup that went into making that attack happen, dummy.

It's like if somebody posted a webm of FFX, and it was JUST the final hit on the last Dark Magus Sister, and somebody said "wow easy game" without thinking to their retarded self "what about the stuff leading up to this?"

Of course, like most people who hate this game, you're just clutching your confirmation bias.
>>
>>333359219
>implying Chrono Cross' gameplay is any kind of good
You're not even trying, anon.
>>
>>333357186
Under rated post
>>
>anons ITT going "hurr the game was panned"

Why are you so committed to trying to hate this game?
>>
>>333355295
how do I make my ass this flat
>>
>>333359484
>The entire point of my post is that the webm leaves out all the setup that went into making that attack happen, dummy.
You clearly distinguished the "setup" as being something absent from other FF games when that's simply not the case. Now you're resulting to hyperbole.
>>
File: 1452748306877s.jpg (3 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1452748306877s.jpg
3 KB, 122x125
>He fell for the JRPG meme
lmao
>>
>>333359586
Except 3 of the pros are straight made up lies
>>
>>333359865
>122x125
Nobody falling for that ant senpai
>>
Why have chinks not innovated anything... period

Oh right, the bell curve, they're all stuck at average intelligence, like fucking women

My sides

Weebs BTFO
>>
>>333353939
All final fantasys are linear

You're a fucking shitposting baby idiot!
>>
>>333353939
best combat in the series
>>
>>333359865
/who/
>>
>>333353939
slowpoke.gif
>>
>>333359985

Other Final Fantasies are more than just running down hallways, m8.
>>
>>333359813

No, anon. I distinguished that the setup was absent from the webm, and tried to explain what was left out of it so people would know why things were happening they way they were in it.

But, again, you're still committed to hating the game and thinking anyone who likes it must be an idiot, so you'll once again read my post wrong, get mad, yell at me for something I didn't say, and get even more confused.
>>
>>333359985
If you put a third person camera behind the character in any Final Fantasy game, it'd be linear.

Except for 11 and 14 I guess. And 12 actually does a pretty good job of having big, well designed areas.

Ya know what, forget about it. Plenty of non linear Final Fantasy games.
>>
>>333360073

they just gave you the illusion of it. sequence breaking is a relatively rare thing in the FF series without glitches
>>
>>333354882
Not that guy, but i went in with an open mind after hearing all the shit. It's fucking trash. The only saving grace for the game is that XV manages to make it look like a true FF game.
>>
>>333359813
In his defense, V and XIII are the only FF games that require you to setup during battle, and V might just be my preferred party setups. All the rest consist of simply using your strongest attacks, with no buffing or debuffing required.

FFX gets an honorable mention for making poison useful though.
>>
>>333359106
>with roadblocks that prevent you grind until you reach X point in the story.
you mean grinding roles? becuase i remember having to grind to beat Sazh's Eidolon fight
>>
The real issue with 13 is that it doesn't know what it wants to be. It throws out almost all of the conventional FF things and doesn't replace them with anything. The game also treats the player like a fucking retard. Crystariums don't fully unlock until Pulse, and there is no reason to swap people from their default roles because they all have two they are really good at and everyone else is bad at. No reason to grind because anything until pulse is piss easy. Half of pulse is piss easy.

The characters are fine. Hope is the worst one until his character development happens because he's trying too hard to be an edgy faggot. Lightning isn't even trying to stop him.

If the game at least gave the illusion of exploration until pulse, it would be way better. You can't even roam around towns when the police isn't looking for you.
>>
>>333358063
Fang's Theme, and the Battle Theme are fucking beautiful. I used to hate on it, until I played it. I rather like it desu.
>>
>>333353939
What is a hallway simulator?
You just go down hallways?
>>
>>333360626
I would make the game have an open crystarium, move tutorial to beginning of the game only. Remove autobattle, let you program your team like in 13-2. Make the hallways more of dungeons and remove minimap.
>>
File: 292120_2016-02-06_00013.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
292120_2016-02-06_00013.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I LOVE Final Fantasy XIII and unironically believe it to be one of the better FF games (although most FF games are pretty awesome).

I love how characters are constantly moving around the battlefield, and how because of that timing affects the effectiveness of your attacks. I like how when you attack can result in you missing or hitting multiple enemies, and I'm not certain but I recall throwing a grenade in early game and I think it hurt my allies because they stood in the location it landed. I love how grinding is pretty much unnecessary in this game, and how most strategy revolves around figuring out what paradigms to switch to when to make your attacks as effective as possible. It keeps me on my toes in harder battles and makes me think about what I would need to do to make killing an enemy easier. I also like the lack of random encounters. Instead you the player have the power to initiate a fight and you know when a fight is coming and what it is, rather than it being RNG based.

Masashi Hamauzu's soundtrack was also really strong and pretty, and at times it seems downright whimsical and fun, others really tense, and others just pretty. Some of my favorite tracks are "Eden Under Siege", "The Sunleth Waterscape", "Eidolons, and "Desperate Struggle". Some of these tracks are somewhat reminiscient of Final Fantasy X's music and is used just as appropriately then as it is now.

Visually the game is gorgeous; its a HUGE step up above Final Fantasy XII in terms of graphics, moreso than I think XV is as a jump in comparison to XIII. There's so much detail in the environments and each of the character models look really pretty. And the game is pleasant on the eyes; its 60FPS makes looking around the map and moving a joy. (when it works, I'll admit I've been playing on PC and the framerate drops are annoying)

I like even the characters! Each of them have their own struggles and hardships they must overcome....(1/2)
>>
>>333356441
>FF 13's gameplay is without a doubt more complex and involved in the entire franchise

Then why is it FFX-2's system, but worse in nearly every regard?
>>
>>333356441
>killing final boss in FFIX without any buffs
yeah kid, sure
>>
>>333360775
Haven't seen this pasta in awhile
>>
>>333360806

You can beat the entire game without using buffs

I know I did when I was 7.
>>
>>333360087
>and thinking anyone who likes it must be an idiot
Never said that anon, why are you so mad? Is it because other anons at least gave tangible reasons why they liked the game without resorting to hyperbole? Or perhaps because you're stuck in damage control, trying to pass my quoted replies off as "read my post wrong, lol".
>>
>>333360992
you know all his attacks cause status effects, right?
>>
>>333360806

>legitimately acting like FFIX is hard
>legitimately acting like Necron is hard

You must not play many JRPGs, huh?

>>333360783

The only real similarities are ATB and changing jobs during battle. With the chain gauge in 13, things are completely different. Additionally, you get different passive bonuses based on your team composition, which leads to fun scenarios like quickly switching paradigms to SEN/SEN/SEN to tank a super move from a boss. Essentially, switching paradigms effectively is necessary in 13, whereas in X-2 it's more of an afterthought. If anything, 13's job system is better than X-2's, because X-2 has a huge amount of overlap between jobs and what they do, whereas 13 has 6 that are all completely different.
>>
File: Vanille_and_Sazh_Pompa_Sancta.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Vanille_and_Sazh_Pompa_Sancta.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>333355590
I don't see it quite like you do. She is definitely putting up a facade of being happy and go-lucky.

She does this with both Sahz and Hope. She tries her best to push them forward knowing that almost all of their problems are directly her fault, and she eventually comes clean.
>>
>>333361114

Esuna isn't a buff senpai, neither are the passive resistances you can set through the crystal thing.
The real question is how the fuck I beat Ozma as a kid
>>
>>333361094

>You mad!

I guess you don't have anything left to say, huh? Even though it's been like 20 minutes, you still haven't gone back and reread my original post and realized your error.
>>
File: 292120_2015-12-17_00012.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
292120_2015-12-17_00012.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>333360775
....must overcome. Lightning is a strong and lone wolf of a character, but she must come to realize that she's not emotionally strong enough to handle her quest on her own. She needs help and must learn to work alongside others and trust them, and she actually shows this growth as you go through the game. Hope has to learn to grow up and become a strong man beyond the innocent child he is and he must also make ammends with Snow, whom he blames for the death of his anger. And he shows growth as well! With the help of Lightning, he begins to realize that he needs to become stronger and carry his own weight, gaining some ground maturity wise. And then there's Snow, who will do anything to protect and help Serah and must grow beyond the "all talk, no show" act he seems to constantly put on. The characters in this game are strong, and I adore them.

I haven't beaten the game yet, but from what I can tell, while I don't know what sort of struggles these characters have, I have found that Sazh and Vanille are extremely likable! Sazh acts as comic relief and also sees the world as an average person would, making him a good eye into the world for the player to see. He's realistic and funny. And Vanille is the picture of hope in the party; she's so incredibly cheerful and youthful, and whenever things look down she tries her best to cheer everyone up, and I adore that.

The monster designs are also really unique and interesting to look at. I love the concept of enemies that are biologically mechanical. They have machine parts and can morph and change and do all sorts of complex actions as a result, but in the end they are still creatures of the world.

I love FFXIII, and I don't see how people dislike it. Its not perfect, as its too linear and too much of the story and information is put into the menu as a requirement for a player's full understanding of the story, but its a strong game in my book.(2/2)
>>
>>333353939
It gets better after the first 9 hours, which is basically the tutorial.
not that I'd know, I dropped the game way before I reached that far
>>
File: 292120_20160402152208_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
292120_20160402152208_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>333360961
Its not pasta. I just wrote it. I've been planning on writing some shit out, maybe even an essay once I've beaten it, and so finally I decided to write some stuff out based on how I currently feel about it. I still might do that essay once I've completed it. But for now this'll do.
>>
>>333361334
Jesus, even as a huge lightning fag, I don't know what to say. But I swear I've seen that exact post before.
>>
>>333361167
Defeating that boss is one of the most satisfying things ever.
>>
>>333355590
Remember when Vanille suddenly pulled Hope aside seconds after he watched his mother die and told him to smile?

Everyone was retarded. This game had one of the most obnoxious openings ever, holy shit. What the fuck were they thinking with the data log garbage?
>>
>>333361254
Agreed.
The "Final Fantasy XIII sucks because it is linear, the gameplay sucks,and the characters are stupid" meme is perpetrated by people who haven't even played the game or expected a "Open World" with a story that would be just as linear.
>>
man am I glad nobody on /v/ grew up with the NES FF2, otherwise we'd be getting "HEY GUYZ I RLY LIEK IT, IT'S UNDURRATED xD" posts for that too, just like with VIII and XIII
>>
>>333356441
FFXIII's combat is literally a lobotomized version of XII's combat.
>>
>>333353939
>It's ACTUALLY a hallway simulator
This meme needs to fucking stop. Even FFX was a hallway, and nobody complained.
Being hallway-driven is not a flaw if it makes the game have a proper pace, which was FF13 case.
The game had other major issues.
>>
>>333361583

(you)

>>333361530

You should see the FF2 threads on /vr/. Though that game gets more hate than it deserves, just because it's a bit weird. It was ambitious, though. People mostly hate the game because they have trouble contextualizing it properly and understanding just how much new shit it brought to the JRPG table.
>>
>>333361597

Difference is that FFX is a hallway that you can backtrack in. People complain it's a hallway that has doors every 10 steps you can't go back through
>>
>>333361698

>backtrack through FFX's hallway
>there's nothing to find until 20 hours deep so there's no point
>>
>>333361529
No, the game is genuinely riddled with flaws. The first 15 hours are horrendously dull, with little motivation to drive you forward beyond reading data log entries. The hunting stuff is fun but not enough to salvage the mess of a story, characters, and general direction in the game. The fact that it has some of the weakest villains in the series does not help.

Also My Hands or Your Hands or whatever that shit song is sucks so hard.
>>
>>333356669
10's plotline is dumb. The battle system is somewhat interesting, and that's it.
>>
>>333361682
oh I can respect II for being an ambitious NES game and creating SaGa, but it's a nightmare to play
>>
>>333356441
this would be a really nice point except XII does it better.
>>
>>333354882

>If you come to agree later with an opinion you've heard in the past but at the time couldn't have an opinion it means it's confirmation bias
>Memes can never be right

Wew lad.
>>
>>333361682
What the fuck do you mean, you? Tell me one thing FFXIII did that XII didn't do better?
>>
>>333361784

It's all about illusion of choice. FF13 completely removes it, even in the gameplay, you go through standard rotations of buffing/debuffing > filling the guage > attacking
>>
>>333361872
Creating Saga is nothing to be happy of.
>>
>>333362084
(You)
>>
>>333362084
The Legends games were a result of that, weren't they? Those games were pretty neat.
>>
I loved all of 13's characters, except for Hope. What a whiny little bastard. He became cool in 13-2 though.
>>
>>333361920

12 doesn't have a chain gauge, the buffs are brainless because you never have to choose when to use them (just refresh them before entering the next battle), quickenings trivialize 99% of the boss fights in the game easily letting you reduce the enemy's health by at least half before they get to do anything at all, the objective best way to gear your characters is sword+shield with no difference from character to character.

The battle system is hugely breakable to the point where one of the best strategies in the game is to use a technik (99% of which are useless and unnecessary, by the way) to throw an accessory at the boss to instantly cause it a bad breath worth of status ailments. The license grid is pretty trivial, but it feels dumb to have to unlock the right to use the gear that you found. The treasure system is fucking terrible, with no incentive to explore because it's randomly generated (you WILL find pots with 12 gil in them behind illusion walls in the lighthouse at the end of the game, for example). I'm not even going to mention the Zodiac Spear because that's just not even fair to bring up. Shameful.

And the worst part of it all is that you can literally program the game to play itself for you. At least you can control ONE of your characters in 13, the optimal way to play 12 is to literally put in commands and watch it go.

Do you want me to go on?
>>
If you ask me, it's worth it for Sazh and Frocobo alone. Objectively the best characters in the game.
>>
>>333362172
>loving Lightning
>loving Vanille
>loving Snow
Jesus Christ anon, why? All of the characters were so flat and so melodramatic, but these three in particular were just awful in terms of how little personality they had.
>>
>>333362250
>quickenings trivialize boss fights
>since they greatly reduce the enemies hp
>at the cost all your mp
>causing you to get wrecked by said boss
>>
I will never understand XIII apologists.
>>
>>333355872
Snows stupid Hero complex is what makes him such a completely unrelatable character as well as a huge tool
>>
>>333361808
>little motivation to drive you forward
Not the desire to see Hope and Snow's conflict resolved? Or to find out exactly what Lightning is after, or what the party's Focus is?
>>
>>333362250
>And the worst part of it all is that you can literally program the game to play itself for you.
Go fuck yourself. Are you really trotting out that tired, retarded argument? Gambits were so much better utilized than the complete lack of control present in XIII. You're beyond limited compared to what you can pull off in XII.
>>
>>333362339

Your MP is literally only useful for healing yourself occasionally, because you won't have to refresh your buffs (the boss is already 50% dead, remember?) and the best method of attacking is to literally have all 3 of your party members just walk up and use the basic fight command.

Christ, you can even cycle through ALL SIX characters and use all of everybody's quickenings to kill bosses before they even get a chance to move.
>>
>>333356925
The final boss was the most retarded thing ever.

The final boss's plan was for you to kill it.

Your party's plan was to not kill the final boss so his plan didn't work.

And they did this by... fighting him... and killing him... and hoping it worked? And it did? What the fuck. Lightning and co could have just not fought him.
>>
FFXIII is perfect
>>
>>333362340
they were 9 when the game was released and it was their first FF
>>
>>333362415

Gambits are a good addition to the game because having to pop open a bunch of menus and slow everything down all the time is boring, but everybody shits on FF13 for having autobattle while praising FF12 for doing the same fucking thing, so of course I'm going to bring it up.
>>
>>333362250
Programming the game to play itself was the best part. I still controlled the characters, but if I was distracted I didn't have to micromanage everything; I set the characters to do what I would've told them to do anyways, and if I want to correct them I can just order them to do something else.
>>
>>333362418

the last boss that might work on is the Raffelsia outside Giruvegan
>>
>>333362385
>Not the desire to see Hope and Snow's conflict resolved?
No
>Or to find out exactly what Lightning is after
No
>or what the party's Focus is?
No

I can't understand how anyone could muster any enthusiasm. None of the characters are interesting, and those "mysteries" or things you want to see resolved are just not enough to fill in for a complete lack of story focus and the glacial pacing of the first half of the game.

Have any of you ever replayed the game? How can you fucking stand how slow it is?
>>
>>333353939
>I thought it was all a meme

it is and you're forcing it like a good little parrot to fit in, proof?

>It ACTUALLY sucks this hard

aka

>please love me /v/ I just joined today, let me be cool!
>>
>>333362510

I didn't 1shot the last boss with this method, but I swear to god I dropped him to 2/3 of his meter with one round of quickenings, and I didn't even use the other half of my party. Unless you're talking about the technik, in which case by that point you'll probably have enough quickenings to pick up the slack.
>>
>>333357027
>But almost every FF ending is an asspull, forced happy ending.
Literally, factually wrong

What a baffling thread. I thought XIII's apologists had gone.
>>
>>333362510
I remember trying to do the quickenings on Cid and getting my ass handed to me
>>
>>333362475
But XII was my first FF and I love XIII AND XII. And I didn't even play them in succession. The order I played the games was something like:
XII->Dirge of Cerberus->I->II->Revenant Wings->X->VII->VI->V->IV->Crystal Chronicles->XIII (and then a few others afterwards)
>>
>>333362632

its actually a decent way to fight Cid 1, just make sure you target the robots protecting him and not him
>>
>>333362280
I like lightning cause of the tsun factor and onee-chan factor
I like Vanille cause of how sad she really is.
Snow, ehhh.
>>
Lightning got the realistic proportions tho
>>
>>333362495
And they removed that in XIII in exchange for LOL PARA-SHIFT XD HOPE YOU DONT LIKE MANUALLY MOVING CHARACTERS TO DODGE BOSS ATTACKS
>>
>>333362716
>I like lightning cause of the tsun factor and onee-chan factor
Gross
>>
>>333362770
At least Lightning Returns happened to fix some of those errors.
>>
>>333362815
Why senpai?
>>
>>333362361
>unreletable
Why?
>>
>>333362816
But why would I want to play that shit?
>>
>>333362853
Because Lightning is one of the most dull, uninteresting RPG leads from last gen.
>>
>>333362472
ok

>>333362861
I just said so right there, that hero complex is borderline stupid and it makes him insufferable
>>
>>333362929
It's only full if you're not a masochist :^)
>>
>>333362963
I disagree
>>
>>333362483

Gambits are optional, do you not understand that people want choice in role playing games?
>>
>>333363109
So is autobattle
>>
>>333363240

No it isn't, you have absolutely no choice over what your other two characters do.
>>
>>333362929
Personally, she was a breath of fresh air from the happy go lucky main protag. So it got relegated to support cast. I mean her angry realism was softened at the end. She was much less boring in nip audio too
>>
>>333363109

FF13's autobattle command is optional, too.

>b-b-but the other members of your party!

Plenty of other popular, well-received JRPGs get away with having uncontrollable party members, why's it only a problem if it's FF 13?
>>
>>333363278
Yes you do
Different paradigms change the AI routines of the other characters
>>
>>333363286
>why do people dislike this departure from an option available in the previous 12 entries + spinoff games

dunno lol
>>
>>333363372
>12+
Like XI?
Like XII?
>>
>>333363010
Okay why? Have you ever met anyone irl with a hero complex?
>>
>>333363372

>why can't people accept that some games are different from others and all games aren't the same

dunno lol
>>
>>333363467
The weird firefighter across the street from my house does coincidentally.
>>
>>333363467
In high school
He wasn't Snow-tier but he wasn't living in a fantasy world either
>>
>>333363439

I forgot 11 was an MMO, but 12 you have 100% control over your characters. And you still have more control over what an MMO person will do than in 13.
>>
>>333353939
looking at the picture makes me want to play it again. i liked the entire 13 series.
>>
>>333363654
Not at the same time
Because it's real time
>>
>>333357186
No towns was the fucking worst.

Tried to platinum, but I screwed it completing every sidequest before getting every weapon.
>>
>>333363707

That is like saying you can't control all your characters in ff7 since its in real time

FF12 is still atb, you can just move around.
>>
I'd like to add that 13's equipment system was some of the best shit in the series.

>instead of weapons being "+10 attack" "+20 attack" "+30 attack" they're all mostly similar in strength with varying passives
>each character can be further customized by choosing which weapon best suits the playstyle you want for them
>passive stacking on accessories making them meaningful

Way better than every other FF's gear systems.
>>
>>333363543
The problem isn't the hero complex it's how forced it is.

Every single time he tries to play hero, he nearly gets everyone he cares about killed.

He tries to play Hero before the game starts in a flashback that shoulda been the prologue, and Serah gets captured.

He tries to play Hero to rescue her, and he gets half of the people of his village (And notably Hope's mother) killed, and Serah turns to crystal.

He refuses to leave her and gets picked up by a military force in a literal deus ex machina intended to make sure he does what he's supposed to do.

When he shows up in Bodhum, his heroics get the attention of the army, nearly killing Hope's dad and eventually nearly killing the party off if they weren't let go by the bad guys intentionally.

Later, when he's grandstanding in the racing circuit, he shows off his L'Cie mark meaning that all the people he just saved start to panic instead of listening to the party, meaning they all get killed by the rampaging monsters.

Even when the other characters tell him, to his face, that he's fucking up, and he admits that he fucked up, he then does some other stupid fucking thing that fucks with everyone.

Even Hope is pulling together better heroic speeches, plans, and actually saves some people at the end of the game, and he spent most of the game crying into Lightning's manly bosom.
>>
>>333358063
>>the only sidequests and post-game are monster hunts and grinding to take on stronger monsters
That's what really killed it for me, I ended up using the poison trick just so I could say I beat it. The only main series I haven't beaten (other than the online games) is XII.
>>
>>333363918
Plus whenever Snow says or does anything you don't root for the guy, he doesnt inspire anyone you just want to punch him in the face.
>>
>>333362559
>Have any of you ever replayed the game?
the real question you should be asking is "have you ever played a good game anon?"

I can understand people liking Lightning and the visuals in this game but besides that FF13 is the most slow, bland, boring game ever.
It is the Skyward Sword of the Final Fantasy series.
>>
>old school final fantasy
>pick an attack or use a buff or use an item
>new final fantasy
>pick any of the previously mentions but get neat animations
so i dont get it does the animations give you autists flashbacks of "cinematic experiences" or something? its literally the same fucking mechanics just with a little flair added to them to make it actually look good.
>>
>>333364127
Fuck you, you fucking moron, Skyward Sword is a great game.
>>
>>333364262
>baiting this hard
come on anon...
>>
>>333364224
No its not and pretty graphics only sugar coat a lack of quality, develop a taste for better games you casual
>>
its a decent game.
but it shouldnt have been a corridor crAwler for the first 30 hours.
i understand that people are upset but its still not as bad as the division
>>
>>333361530
I was thinking the exact same thing. VII and X are often made to be victims of nostalgia goggles but I just don't understand how anyone can enjoy VIII, the most broken and sloppily-made game in the series since II, without any fond childhood memories.

Also anyone who grew up with XIII is way too young to be here.
>>
>>333364420
its literally the same mechanics as old FF so i dont see what youre bitching about so apparently the old FF lacked quality so the new games use animations to cover that up? ohh my god i picked an attack in a turn based game such lack of quality!
>>
>>333363918
Isn't the point to make him realize that he's a moron due to hubris? Although it does take 2 games for it, but that's his schtick
>>
>>333364554
>Also anyone who grew up with XIII is way too young to be here.

do you really think that would stop them from posting here?
besides, wasn't XIII released like 7 years ago?
they could've been 11 at the time
>>
>>333364597
You must really dislike RPGs if you cant feel the difference between this and something like VI or VII.
>>
>>333365005
Still too young. Being 18 nowadays is the same as being 15-15
>>
>>333365097
this, too many 18 year olds that still behave like children and it's annoying to deal with.
>>
>>333365213
>on v
>complaining about maturity of board visitors
>>
File: 1453988761477.gif (325 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453988761477.gif
325 KB, 500x281
>>333353939
Funny, because I'm the exact opposite. I hated the game, because "hurr, muh corridor" and "hurr, auto-battle", but then I tried to actually play it, and it turned out it's not any more linear than FFX and the battle system is better than in most FF games.

Overall, I wouldn't put any of XIII games in my top 5 FF games, but they're still good.
>>
>>333354882
it is a pretty bad Final Fantasy, only II, and VIII are comparable to it.
They are both older games so they get a little bit more slack on the comparisons.
>>
>>333365254
It comes with age anon, when you're in your 30s and you see a bunch of dumbasses fresh out of highschool that act like complete retards you gotta wonder if the schools and parents really are doing any good anymore.
>>
>>333365384
That's white families and public schools for you.
>>
The battle system is great but I feel like they wasted a lot of potential

>you only ever fight 1 other l'cie
>>
>>333365047
i love it how when I question the difference in mechanics every FF drone answers the same exact way as you because you faggots cant accept that its the exact same shit as the older games just with added effects.
>>
>>333365507
>it's only whites

I see tons of mexicans, whites, and they're ALL dipshits.
>>
>>333364224
>old FF
>you could choose your party member's actions
>if the party "leader" died you could still revive him/her
>new FF
>AI controlled companions
>if the leader dies it's an instant game over
>>
>>333365679
>"its the exact same shit as the older games"
>only control one character
>can't choose which one for the majority of the game
>other two have brainded A.I. that you can't customize
>game over if party leader dies
>characters move on their own

yeah man, can't tell the difference :^)
>>
>>333353939
How often do you get into fights in hallways IRL?
>>
>>333364597
>its literally the same mechanics as old FF

Name me a single old FF that had autobattle.
>>
>>333353939
We told you bro.
>>
>>333358330
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFDePsAqxnI

i dunno lol
>>
>>333365368
8 is bad but its also not that funcking bad as dum as it is.
>>
>>333365534
I wish Cid was more memorable. But you fight do fought cieth which are kinda l'cies. In the sequels, you get Caius and in LR you get to fight Snow.
>>
>>333365368
I hate VIII with a passion but I would take it over XIII any day of the week. At least VIII had a nice world to explore which unfortunately took a backseat to the convoluted nonsense called the "plot". At least it had classic, solid gameplay even if it did punish you just for playing it. At least it had top notch music and one of the best minigames in the franchise. XIII doesn't even have that much.
>>
>>333357214
>Poor Toriyama

The man made his waifu real. He can pay the prise.
>>
>>333364064
>Projecting this hard
THE HEROES ALWAYS WIN, Anon.
>>
>>333366910
>junction
>working
>paradigm
>not working
What?
>>
>>333355436
>he doesn't like the prequels
It's like you don't believe in the pottery
>>
>>333365368
kek XIII was so bad it made Spoony apologize for his review of VIII
>>
Hey anon, try going to the left
>>
>>333367332
It worked, what are you talking about?
>>
If FF XIII isn't a bad game, what kinds of replayability am I looking at? How many different builds can I set everyone up with throughout the game?
>>
I wasn't prejudiced against this game, but God, I seriously hated it, this shit worked better than sleeping pills for me.
>>
I remember long ago asking the guy in the shop whether there was an overworld in this game. I still remember him struggling to give an honest answer.
>>
is there lewd mods for PC version?
>>
>>333355375
Yo do know that FFXV was announced nearly at the same time as FFXIII under the name of Versus and they only have dumbed down the mechanics since announcement, do you?

If all, they are changing FFXV to be aimed to the likes of the people who enjoyed FFXIII.

Go play Bravely Default and Bravely Second if you want a true FF and not the shits they spew these days.

Good luck with the action remake of FFVII
>>
File: lightning.jpg (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lightning.jpg
6 KB, 400x400
>>333353939
Lightning is fucking hot! Look at that body and weep tears of joy!
>>
>>333370594
A body so rock solid it could break a toblerone
>>
>>333355295
I have more ass then her and I'm a twig dude.
>>
>>333370583
>they only have dumbed down the mechanics since announcement
The announcement was a CGI movie clip. It didn't have any mechanics at all.
>>
>>333356441
I beated the whole game. Literally all you had to do is Scan the enemy, press Autobattle and change classes once in a while. You fill the stun gauge and you hit the bad guy.

Literally. Every. Single. Combat. In. The. Game.

Once you Scan, autobattle does the best actions for that enemy, without having to lose time going through the menu.

You change classes to buff and all that, yes, but the AI does it for you.

The only battles I struggled with were Barthandelus because of his bullshit Doom spell.

If this game didn't have autobattle nor AI controlled partners, it would be as you say.
>>
>>333357779
14 seconds in and that already paints a scenario for disaster.
>>
File: 1457734043541.jpg (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457734043541.jpg
75 KB, 500x500
>>333358063
>8
>one of the worst ff's

The series peaked at FF4-9. Some might cut it off a bit later at like 5 or 6 and ending it at 9.
>>
Combat system is shit, maps are shit, no open world and no sense of adventure.

I liked all of the characters though, even Vanille. XIII is the worst FF though.
>>
File: haedfha.jpg (64 KB, 350x325) Image search: [Google]
haedfha.jpg
64 KB, 350x325
>>333359640
>>anons ITT going "hurr the game was panned"

DA2 was widely praised by the media and DA:I won GotY. Those are some masterfully great games as well, right?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.