[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gravity Rush Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Can we have a thread about this game and the sequel?

I just finished playing Remastered. I never got a Vita so I didn't have a chance to try the game out. I'm really glad I picked it up. I was pleasantly surprised how enjoyable the game was. The art direction and soundtrack were excellent and the overall atmosphere of the game was really relaxing.

Plus it has Kat. Anyone excited for Gravity Rush 2? Seems like we haven't heard much about it I hope it doesn't get cancelled. I honestly am surprised it took this long for a sequel to come out. I imagine the original game must have been a really great exclusive for the early Vita library.
>>
Best Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWrKHWpLn0U
>>
>>333352279
I have to ask this every time I see a thread. How did you feel during the boyfriend's letter? I feel that must have been THE MOMENT for most people.
>>
I need to replay this on PS4. Game ran 480p on Vita.
>>
>>333352703
It was one of the most memorable scenes to me, especially because when you talk to the girl later on she barely even remembers him.

I really like the emotions in Gravity Rush. There are a lot of happy easy going scenes, some sad scenes, some awesome scenes, etc... It's extremely well rounded.

The whole game has the production style of a good anime movie, but without being an overly cinematic experience.

>>333352948
I hear the Vita version forces touch or motion controls too? You can use the gyro sensors in the DS4 if you want, but it also allows you to just use the right stick. I feel like that makes the game play out way differently. That being said, it also feels a bit like it strays away from the point of the game when you aren't using the motion controls, but that's just me. I ended up just using the right stick for convenience.
>>
>>333353120
Using the gyro imparts such a significantly greater level of control to you I wouldn't recommend anybody to rely on just the joystick. I say crank the sensitivity on both to max to fully take control of the game.
>>
>>333353120
its the same on vita, touch controls are limited to dodging and touching the bottom corners to do the slide. Gyro was the way to go because of quick aiming and turns.
>>
File: gravurshkat1-noscale.jpg (226 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
gravurshkat1-noscale.jpg
226 KB, 1500x1500
>>333353256
Hmm that would probably explain why I had such a hard time getting sharp angles using the right stick. Sometimes enemies would get just right behind you such that you would have to rotate the screen the whole way to get to them.

Made those stupid flying swordfish squid enemies a massive pain.

Speaking of suffering, I regret getting into the game so late. I'm an avid figure collector and both the figma and pic related go for WAY too much money now

Pic related looks pretty bad because UC sucks, but it's all she has. The Figma is awesome, but there's no way I'll spend $120+ for a figma
>>
>>333353705
I'm just banking on GR2 at this moment to stir demand/production. I'll buy the fuck out of a figure assuming we get another one.
>>
>>333353787
Prime 1 has the license for Gravity Daze 2 so they'll likely do 1/4 or 1/3 (no this isn't a typo) statues of Kat and Raven. The only problem is that they are so slow to bother with their licenses and only care about regurgitating overdone licenses like Batman. They have Bloodborne and Witcher as well and have yet to put up even a single statue from those licenses on preorder.
>>
File: kat.webm (2 MB, 1280x416) Image search: [Google]
kat.webm
2 MB, 1280x416
>>333352279
Mandatory Kat webm.
>>
>>333354267
Upon close observation the ringlets on her legs look extremely uncomfortable.
>>
Is the DLC worth buying?
>>
File: 1458653935581.jpg (38 KB, 363x501) Image search: [Google]
1458653935581.jpg
38 KB, 363x501
>cyanea
>that hypno play
>sleeping under the covers between kat's legs
>>
>>333354561
The PS4 version just has the DLC included as side quests I believe. The maid side quest was comfy as fuck and one of my favorite parts of the game. The one where she's with a gang is good too, but I honestly thought the military one was extremely annoying and tedious.

The maid and dark cat costumes are top tier too
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.