[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you rike it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FFXV PD.jpg (46 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
FFXV PD.jpg
46 KB, 800x450
Did you rike it?
>>
i am fairly certain i am not the target audience
>>
>>333347643
Combat was fun, and i enjoyed the tech demo parts of it. If the frame rate is fixed for the final game, it will be the GOTY no question
>>
>>333347847

Agreed. One thing they need to fix is the magic though.
>>
Final Fantasy XV fps
>>
>>333347916

You have to hard lock to make the magic go to where the enemy is.

Try holding L1.
>>
>>333348067

It's not that. It's that it's so slow and clunky that enemies can just walk out of the way. I also don't like how it's an item that takes up a weapon slot.
>>
>>333347643
Lasted about 20 minutes and ran like ass, but I can't say I didn't have fun.

I'm really hurting for the final game, though.
>>
>>333348137

The actual magic (As in, not the lame fireworks and shit that kid Noctis has) is almost instant. So I don't really know what you're complaining about.
>>
>>333348137
I think it's good that it's an item, you'll probably have more than you'll ever need and a second dpad selecion could fix the problem
What else should they do? Otherwise you'd have to scroll through a menu first or something like that
>>
>>333348265

thats true I guess
>>
>>333347643
It was comfy as hell, I've spent about 4 hours with it and I feel like I could replay it a couple more times still. I like what they did with the combat, it was originally way too clunky and uncontrollable. I like the way magic works, it's slow but not too slow, it requires some anticipation of the enemies movements and feels very KH-like. It looks gorgeous, the music is fantastic and I really like what I've seen so far, probably will be my GOTY and first game I'll really enjoy in a long time.
>>
>>333347643
I riked it. Was a cute little thing, kinda wish it was like episode duscae since I never got to try that, but waiting until full release to actually play is fine.
>>
>>333349202
>It was comfy as hell

agreed - dat music too
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.