[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x329
Let's talk about this game. It's really good. Who do you guys use? How did you like the story mode?
>>
>>333344720
>really good

hahahah fuck you.
it has potential, but right now is complete assdicks.

play a real fighting game like Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4
>>
>>333344720
>supposed to get DLC today
>Bamco and Valve fucked up hard
>it's now been pushed back
>game updated for nothing
>>
>>333344934
and the update didn't even improve the game's mechanics or fix nasty bugs
>>
>>333344810
Wow, you usually don't come around until after the thread kicks off.
>>
File: Raidou.jpg (350 KB, 452x1127) Image search: [Google]
Raidou.jpg
350 KB, 452x1127
>>333345034
Haven't even touched it for a while, haven't even touched Shika's DLC because I'm waiting for Raidou to drop so I can complete everything as him. Sucks that the update was actually worthless in all respects.
>>
>>333345108
I must stay vigilant
>>
>>333345243
I bought it for the story, as I'm only a watcher of the anime- had to see how it all ended. It was just fucking bizarre towards the end, and it was such a mess- that being said it was satisfying to finally put this fucking children's series to rest.

As for the game, LOL, it's not really that great at all- there's like 3 total combos and about the same number of techniques for blocking/combo breaking/reversals etc... Honestly I'd like it a lot more if the online (the BIGGEST reason I bought it) wasn't a laggy unplayable nightmare.
>>
Fun game. I hate the way unlocking stuff works. Need to "craft" pointless titles just makes the money even more worthless. I'm sitting on so much money, yet all I got left to craft are titles that need Bronze daggers. There is no reason to even do it at that, other then the costume I didn't want anything that you need to make

Fun game though, online sucks but everyone expected that. I just play with my friends.
>>
File: nar-fox-cage.jpg (125 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
nar-fox-cage.jpg
125 KB, 800x535
>>333345468
Why the fuck did you say that to me? I enjoy the games anon so you're barking up the wrong tree there.
>>
>>333345468
>it was satisfying to finally put this fucking children's series to rest.

You can say that again, holy fuck. I felt a huge sense of relief to see it all finally end. As for the gameplay, it's always been like that. It's funny how there's always newcomers who come to bitch about it after every installment. Especially this one. Jump cancels seem to play a bigger role in Storm 4 in particular.
>>
I use shikimaru
>>
File: 1455501149223.jpg (51 KB, 339x344) Image search: [Google]
1455501149223.jpg
51 KB, 339x344
>>333345481
>>
>>333345481
Did this actually happen, or is it some machinima joke?
>>
>>333348114
yes
>>
WHERE'S DLC PACK 2
>>
>>333348318
DELAYED
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.