[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did they go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
Where did they go wrong?
>>
>>333341023
releasing it
>>
None of your choices make a difference post-ending
>>
>>333341071

But the tumblrbucks
>>
>>333341170

>Post-ending

What?
>>
I think we can all agree that the Life is Strange rule 34 content is pretty good
>>
>>333341023

I made to past the 1st part where you talk to the teacher in the classroom. Then you go in the hallway and this awful music kicks in and I uninstalled.
>>
>>333341548
>Awful Music
Syd Matters is amazing, fuck you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FqNYEy48xQ
>>
File: jrpg.png (14 KB, 244x192) Image search: [Google]
jrpg.png
14 KB, 244x192
>>333341301
>turn off game and go outside
>"WOOOOOOOW IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER WHAT I PICKED"
>>
I liked it.
>>
The >game is ok
>implying choices matter
>>
>>333341023
We're pressured by investors to release the final chapter before it was ready.

Was still good overall.
>>
>>333341023
Lesbian bait. Just as bad as Gone Home
>>
>>333341023
The story continued with the shitty serial killer/lesbian induced tornado plot instead of actually going the interesting route and explaining where her powers came from
>>
>>333344151
where did they come from anyway?
>>
>>333344231
she was shot with a magical arrow that gave her the ability to control time
>>
>>333344743
oh ok
>>
>>333341023
I'm heading to bed so fuck long posts. I could go on for a bit but
>your choices didn't matter
> the ending
> villain had potential and flopped hard.
> dead girl was a useless plot point
> loose ends everywhere
>>
>>333341023
I feel they lost their way after episode 3. In fact, i recall an interview that said the writers wrote themselves into a wall halfway through. Which is why there's a lot of unexplained shit, and episode 5 is ridiculously padded.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.