[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch this series turn into the yearly Ass Creed but instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: god-of-war-4.jpg (48 KB, 626x350) Image search: [Google]
god-of-war-4.jpg
48 KB, 626x350
Watch this series turn into the yearly Ass Creed but instead of historical periods its different mythologies.
>>
It won't
>>
>>333339879
Nah champ, the games are fun. You get three games for 20 bucks now.
>>
>>333339879
It'd be really cool. GOW doesn't really have a "core" fans like DMC because the gameplay is really shallow, so might as well give us different spectacles.

Can't wait for Kratos to go absolutely roid rage bonkers on the Christian God, Ganesh (the elephant head with 8 arms Hindi god), Buddha, and most obviously Jesus and Mohammad.

Do you guys think Jesus stand a chance against Kratos?
>>
>>333340374
>Implying Kratos doesn't become the Old Testament god
>>
>>333339879
Is Kratos Sony's mascot now?
>>
File: 284675-ZZX1.jpg (169 KB, 1000x450) Image search: [Google]
284675-ZZX1.jpg
169 KB, 1000x450
>>333340526
Depends on how well the Ratchet and Clank movie will do

I kind of want to see Kratos star in an ad for a Playstation console where he kills a crap ton of monsters just to play the system.
>>
>>333340771
There´s the answer why you don´t make ad. That´s as dumb as Ouya ads.
>>
>>333339879
Everyone seems worried that Kratos is going to just go after the gods of norse mythology, I'm guessing he's going to end up siding with a few of the gods to try and prevent Ragnarok after being in some sort of stasis for a few thousand years after the events of god of war 3.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (878 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
878 KB, 1920x1080
>>333340374

>Hindu/Buddhist mythology

We already have that.
>>
>>333339879
I don't care. You all can shit on me how much you want, but GoW II is best game ever to me and I'm still playing it almost everyday.
>>
I'm usually against annual releases, but I honestly wouldn't mind this.
>>
>>333339879
You can't be serious.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.