[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you have the option of using xbox or ps4 buttons That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: gungeon.png (29 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
gungeon.png
29 KB, 1366x768
>you have the option of using xbox or ps4 buttons

That's a nice feature. I hope more devs would do this.
>>
>>333334878
>using DS4 on PC
I threw up
>>
>>333334878
Hyper Light Drifter has the same option, pretty cool t.b.h.
>>
>>333334981

I'm using the ds3 actually, but I guess that isn't much better.
>>
>>333335341
That's even worse. What the fuck are you doing man
>>
>>333334981
I bought a ds4 for the sole purpose of being a pc controller. I don't even own a ps4
>>
>>333335974
Why?
The battery life is absolutely atrocious and the triggers are positioned and shaped so strangely. The Xbone is a shitstain of a console but it's controller is definitely better and the same price, there's no reason to pick a DS4 over one honestly.
>>
>>333336142
well I used it corded until fairly recently when I finally decided to get a bluetooth dongle. and I dunno, I've never really liked the 360 controller and I had been using a ds3 previously so the ds4 seemed like a natural choice. I haven't touched an xbone controller though so I can't really say how I'd like it, but it seems more or less the same as the 360's. overall I'm pretty happy with the ds4, though the rubber on the thumbsticks is already starting to rip
>>
File: file.png (47 KB, 1439x898) Image search: [Google]
file.png
47 KB, 1439x898
>you can adjust the fucking screenshake

yes please
>>
>>333336142
does the bone's controller fix the stiff triggers the xbox had? I loved the xbox controllers but playing racing games I'd get sore fingers pretty quick from holding them down.
>>
This game is getting a sudden surge of shilling here, one day before it gets released I start seeing people say they've been looking forward to this shit since E3 and talking up about some faggot streamer and how far he's gotten.
>>
>>333336607
It fixed every issue the 360 controller had, it's honestly a great controller despite how much of a blunder the actual console is

>>333336360
Well what you do with your money is up to you, I do think you made a poor choice. Sony's been shakey when it comes to lasting hardware in recent years, including their controllers. Although as far as I'm aware the only known issue with the DS4 are earlier models shedding rubber on the sticks, so it could be worse.
>>
File: jewish tricks.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
jewish tricks.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>333336803
>>
>>333336803
>game releases
>surprised when people are talking about it

are you stupid
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.