[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As far as videogames go, what's the angriest you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 8152x6159) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 8152x6159
As far as videogames go, what's the angriest you've ever been?
>>
>getting mad at video games

autist
>>
dark souls 3 just makes me mad at myself. Fuck the dancer
>>
Discovering that the last banana I needed in Dk64 to 100% the game and move onto King K Rool was fucking Beaver Bother
>>
>>333329798
>be 12
>be playing Castlevania 1
>finally get to the end after years of not being able to
>climb up stairs to Dracula's chamber
>power flickers out for 2 or 3 seconds right after I go in the door and start fighting him

I did at least sit back down after raging for a few minutes and get to the end and actually beat it though.
>>
>>333329798
i have only ever gotten truly mad at a video games once, just thinking about it makes me cringe because it was so fucking dumb.
nintendogs
was doing a contest or some shit and the little shit couldn't catch a Frisbee to save his life and it for some reason drove me into an uncontrollable rage
luckily it was the phat DS so only had the hinge snap when flung across the room
>>
>>333330254

>Castlevania reboot
>No dracula

That made me angrier than any Medusa head BS ever did.
>>
In 2007, I cried and kicked my door until my toes hurt when I lost my full addy in runescape.
>>
>>333330619
I've gotten mad at that too, along with the stupid fucking one with the command.

Too bad the game got sold right under my nose thanks to my mom, i'll never be able to 100% it.
>>
>>333333039
That's a reasonable response, runescape is bullshit.
>>
I don't usually get mad,but untesponsive controls make me tilt hard,I really want control of the game.
>>
>>333329798
Guitar Hero 2, expert difficulty story mode.

Fuck did that shit piss me off.
>>
File: jive drive.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jive drive.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
Pic related

I was literally, slowly losing it after a while.

Fucking Jive Drive, man.
>>
Gradius 3 Arcade version.
>>
Realm of the mad god got me when I first played. Probably the only time I ever acted out my anger was when I spent hours carefully getting to level 20 only to die immediately after.

Also fucking splatoon jesus christ it's so fucking ASS yet I couldn't stop playing.
>>
>>333329798
it wasn't because of a videogame, but it was ultimately triggered by one.
>going through a very lonely and difficult period in my life
>depression
>workplace is shit, about to leave, confrontation with boss
>working too much lately, too much stress
on a sunday night after getting home from work, I played a match of Heroes of newerth then when I died I punched my laptop to almost pieces. HDD died, keyboard ripped, outer case broke, cooling tubes, fan, broke.
not proud of it, its just a sad memory now.
mobas - never again
>>
>>333333231
Runescape is the shit
>>
When frustrated over how bad things were at school and in life, I retreated to playing video games as a kid still do from time to time, at least because of the life part.
Me and my younger brother were real close, and he loved watching me play or just, you know, hang around with me. But I could get these rage fits when something wasn't going my way, especially when coupled with a bad day. So, I blamed it on him, being in the room with me, distracting me, and either yelled at him or hit him. Hell, it got so bad that just him entering the room caused me to go into a fit that sent him out.
I still feel shitty about it after all these years. Hell, probably the thing I most regret during my childhood, out of a long list full of regrets.
Pic related, one of the games I remember hitting him over. Didn't help that the controller I was using was having connectivity problems, so I was probably extra cruel with him that day.
>>
>>333330186
The trick is to herd them into the hole from the side
>>
Playing Guilty Gear accent core. I couldn't get the mechanics down
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 368x336) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 368x336
>>333330186
It wasn't that bad. It only took me half an hour of trying as a kid.
>>
>playing burnout dominator
>doing a race near the end game campaign, think it was the supercar tier
>blast by the other racers at the start
>do a sick x50 chainboost through all 3 laps without crashing a single time
>crash into a single car near the end of the race because all cars have their fullbrights on even in daylight for some fucking reason and you can't see shit
>guy in 2nd is literally RIGHT BEHIND ME
>finish in 3rd out of 4
I was literally beet red mad. Never touched the game ever again.
>>
Digimon World 3 when I found out the end of the game was glitched on american versions so I couldn't complete it. I spent almost 1000 hours on it then broke the disc out of rage.
>>
Having my power go out during a 7 Day Survivor attempt for Dead Rising 1.
>>
>>333329798
God of War, climbing the spike towers in Hades.

Never have I raged so much as I did the first time I found those rage rods.
>>
I broke my psp playing Tekken: Dark Resurrection after I got angry and threw it across the room.

Looking back it was only the LCD that was broken so I could have easily replaced it but 12 year old me didn't know that.
>>
No More Heroes 2. Jasper Batt's second form is probably one of the cheapest bosses I've ever fought against. I don't tend to get angry at games but that fight made me jump on my place, stomp the floor, yell at everything and throw my controller (to the bed, I ain't throwing shit to my windows). Fuck that triple hurricane punch to the window. IT. WAS. FUCKING. BULLSHIT.

And the only way I could beat him was surviving the whole first half of the fight with no damage just to fill that Extasy bar and use it just when he'd start using his triple hurricane punches. It was the only fucking way.

Goddamn I'm mad again from just remembering.
>>
>>333336476
Triggered.

Fuck that boss so hard.
>>
Monster Hunter got me extreme mad, mostly because I'm shit at it

Losing my save progress in any rpg also makes me bursting-my-veins mad
>>
File: Akuma_street_fighter_II_V_(5).jpg (25 KB, 295x230) Image search: [Google]
Akuma_street_fighter_II_V_(5).jpg
25 KB, 295x230
>>333329798

Fighting Rodin in bayonetta 2

still doing it
>>
>>333329798
is this from the robot teenager cartoon?
>>
>>333329798
Last time I legit got mad at videogames was when I was probably 12 or 13
Maybe 14 at the absolute latest, honestly it was so long ago I can't even remember
Only children and manchildren get mad at videogames Tbh
>>
File: Crying russian boy.jpg (31 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
Crying russian boy.jpg
31 KB, 448x545
>Vigilante and paramedic missions in GTA
>>
Anger is a subhuman behavior
>>
League of Legends

I went off the handle on some poor kid who was probably < 18 because he lost us the game, but apologized right after.

That was 6 months ago, haven't played since.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.