[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FINAL FANTASY XV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: CIDNY A CUTIE.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CIDNY A CUTIE.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT'S ALL OVER AGAIN, FOLKS!

Look at all these haters! I bet they are the SAME shitposters when FFXV was anounced.
Remember those days? They shitposted daily, and then DISAPEARED after the Duscae Demo because FFXV was GLORIOUS, SO GLORIOUS that they didn't even have a chance to troll!

Now they're back, trying so hard, sharing pics of the "Demo".

That's a technical Demo, where graphics doesn't matter, where the resolution is lower than release and nothing is optimized. It's official, every website talked about it and everyone knows, yet the trolls keep trying.

The demo exists just to show how the enviorment and battle system works.

This game will run 1080p 30FPS on release, it's been confirmed for ages.
Oh, and look at all these noobs that just holds the circle! Youtube is full of noob retards that can't even kill the boss properly and they need Carbuncle's babysit!
You're trying so hard now, and your mouth will be shut in 6 months.

And I'll tell you the same again: There's NOTHING you can do to prevent FFXV's success. It will sell a lot, people will love it and your butthole will be wide as an ocean. A ocean of your tears.

You're mad, and I'm happy ;-)
>>
U mad as fuck bro
>>
File: 1442590465579.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1442590465579.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
>>333321097
Mad? No Nigga I am LAFFIN!
>>
>>333320978
>nintendoGaf shitposts about another multiplat game that's not for a nintendo console
Welcome to /v/
>>
>>333321209
>dumb frogposter

Explains a lot.
>>
>>333321623
This desu.
>>
>>333320978
I think it looks pretty neat, don't have a console that can play it, but I'll wait and see where they take it. I'll probably pick it up for PC if that happens.
>>
>>333321623
Holy shit so much this
>>
>>333320978
>duscae runs at 20fps
>i-its not optimised, they'll hit solid 30
>1 year later, platinum demo
>20fps again
Give up
>>
>>333320978
>1080p
>30fps

So the graphics will be atrocious to match the PS4's capabilities?

>tfw own ps4
>well aware PC is better
>autistic to deny it
>>
>>333320978
By run at 30 FPS do you mean occasionally hit 30 FPS?
>>
Do an english version please
>>
>>333320978
Why do people care? You aren't a shareholder.
Just play the game if you want or don't if you don't want to.
I'll never understand this particular aspect of /v/s autism.
>>
File: WC.jpg (456 KB, 839x2000) Image search: [Google]
WC.jpg
456 KB, 839x2000
>>
>>333320978
>m-muh shitposters
Hello, Nintendo of America fan.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.