[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come video games teach us to be more afraid of zombies than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How come video games teach us to be more afraid of zombies than of robots and androids?
>>
Toasters are robots. Toast is nice. Why would i be afraid of robots.

I wouldn't mind if my toaster was part human too or something. As long as it made nice toast.
>>
>>333320214
>part human toaster
That's just cruel
>>
>>333320214
>voigt kampff scale off the charts

lol y u mad tho
>>
>>333320061

just came here to say that game is amazing
>>
>>333320381
I don't force toasters to be human. I don't force humans to be toaster.

I force toaster to toast.
you see?
>>
>>333320596
It's about ethics in android retirement.
>>
File: 1459834836083.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
1459834836083.jpg
185 KB, 1920x1040
>>333320061
Because the only people buying into the AI meme are drinking futurology kool aid and anyone with an IQ over 130 knows that biopunk is the correct prediction of the future.

Keep sticking that USB in your ass, something's bound to happen eventually.
>>
>>333320961
Are you sure about that? Black people were already replaced by tractors.
>>
>>333320961
>rips bong
man you don't know WHAT the fuck you're talking about. Androids living among humans is the future, no clash will be greater than the sterilization of mankind's sexuality when faced with android primacy.
>>
>>333320061
>He still thinks the materialist view of consciousness is correct
Wew lad, try reading and understanding philosophy at some point in your life
>>
>>333322373
>snorts coke

oi bruv, don't be gabbin that spiritualism shit 'round here, I'll have you docked and smacked correct.
>>
>>333321585
Nothing significant is going to happen until we get proper neural signal ---> digital conversion and the reverse.

Meanwhile we could probably start making designer babbies. With a huge failure rate, and insignificant improvements, but I'd still bet my left nipple the chinese have already started fucking around with it.
>>
>>333323401
it's terrifying that one day I could be protected by someone who doesn't know it's an android. Modulating its desires and cares is going to be weird, I don't want to go to an old persons home for andys.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.