[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did homosexual romances become so important to video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: homosexual.jpg (419 KB, 1537x1045) Image search: [Google]
homosexual.jpg
419 KB, 1537x1045
When did homosexual romances become so important to video games?
>>
When women wanted to appeal to homos that didn't play games and still won't play games
>>
The only good homosexual romance is two cute girls
>>
Wish I could trash these games, but people don't even make torrents of them so I can't play them. Even the hidden objects games have more fans and get shared more than evns.
>>
because in the East Coast crowd, its more important to put this shit in games as a sign of Virtue Signaling, than it is for you to actually care.

SJW's are obsessed with being seen as liberally virtuous, they are idealists through and through, and will do anything, and put any effort, simply for the PRECEPTION that they are "progressive".

to actual gay people (not in the movement obviously) this is pretty fucking patronizing, they see Gay's and other such groups of people as inferior, just in different ways than the far right.

they see them as "endangered" animals needing protection and coddling.
>>
>>333317068
Gay romances in video games are made strictly for women though
>>
>>333316751
When it became the cool new thing to pander to and get pats on the back.

Gay people hate this shit and find it patronizing as fuck. They need to do the smart thing and just have gay stuff in there without announcing it outside the game
>>
>>333318002
they aren't made for anyone when they are made by SJW"s, they are made entirely to be progressive.

see: Dorian in Dragon Age 3.

my fucking god was that shit.
>>
>>333316751
Sometime circa 2007-2008.
>>
>>333318094
>Muh papas
It was shit
>>
>>333316751
>searching through all the shovelware on Steam just for something to bitch about
>>
>>333316751
When did being triggered over everything that isn't a straight white male happen?

All I see all day long is faggots like you constantly triggered over women, gays and trannies.
>>
>>333317719
Dis nigga right here
>>
>>333317719
How do you become this brainwashed by shitposting and memes?

When was the last time you left your house?
>>
now with homosexual romances!!!
>>
>>333323029
Faggot
>>
>/v/ tells SJWs to make their own games
>they do
>bitch and moan anyway
>>
>>333323989
We can still make fun of them.
>>
>>333319417
He has some pretty good points.
>>
File: trans.png (16 KB, 1160x395) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
16 KB, 1160x395
>>
>>333324789
>an incredible hyper minority demand more representation

I think they are pretty well represented considering their numbers, they need to fuck off.
>>
File: ihbbqq7i7cdvefpbrkgj[1].jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ihbbqq7i7cdvefpbrkgj[1].jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
>>333316751
I wouldn't mind gay romances if the options would good.

Want to date Garrus or Alistair? FUCK YOU, you're getting Kaiden and Zevran.
At least there was an option to ride the bull.
>>
>>333316751
>When did homosexual romances become so important to video games?
It started when people found out that you won't shut up about them and will give any game with them free advertising.

Seriously, I've seen this game on this board more frequently than any game I've been playing lately.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.