[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some noob-friendly strategy games that are easy to get into?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Xcom2pcgamer.jpg (268 KB, 878x1245) Image search: [Google]
Xcom2pcgamer.jpg
268 KB, 878x1245
How are Company of Heroes and Endwar?
>>
Civ5
>>
XCOM for sure

Company of Heroes is great, if you like it, you'll like Dawn of War II

SC2's campaign
Red Alert 2/3's campaign
>>
Endwar is very easy.

Company of Heroes isn't.

SC2 is probably the easiest, because there's the most people. You can actually find new players in multiplayer.
>>
league
>>
>XCOM2
>easy to get into

Maybe if you play on the easiest difficulty. Only like <1% of players can beat it on the two highest difficulties in ironman mode
>>
>>333313060
no one implied it was easy to get into
>>
File: Terror from the Deep.webm (461 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Terror from the Deep.webm
461 KB, 1280x1024
>>
>>333309506
EndWar is like if someone took a call of duty mw campaign and let you control all the units from an overhead position and I'm not even kidding. I actually kind of like it in that regard even if is shallow.

Company of Heroes is legit great
>>
>>333309506
The new Master of Orion
http://store.steampowered.com/app/298050/

This is from a casual that has never played 4x games before and was able to thoroughly enjoy this one. 7 playthoughs in, I'm still having fun.
>>
>>333309506
Dominions IV
>>
>>333309506
Company of heroes is hard and has an anti-noob community.
>>
>>333312119
>>333309506
A full, proper RTS idiot here. I am utterly terrible at every game in the genre, but can testify that company of heroes 2 is still enjoyable. Have been playing it recently against bots and am about to muster up the courage to enter a 2v2 ladder game. Playing Ostheer master race.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.