[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally 2 deep 4 u >"I wanted to establish Konrad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14
File: Spec_Ops_The_Line_cover.png (252 KB, 300x367) Image search: [Google]
Spec_Ops_The_Line_cover.png
252 KB, 300x367
Literally 2 deep 4 u

>"I wanted to establish Konrad as a cultured man," says Williams. "So I had him quote the poet Charles Simic -- 'Everything is teetering on the edge of everything.' To the best of my knowledge, not a single person got the reference. In fact, if you Google those words, most of the results are about Spec Ops, including one called 'The 50 Best Video Game Quotes of All Time!' which is an absolute travesty."

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2172-no-trans-characters-6-realities-writing-video-games.html
>>
Books are soo 1916
Get with the time #grandpa
>>
>Devs try to make their characters to be smart, funny, handsome, etc
>They base the character off of themselves
>>
>>333305163

>the video game writing is bad meme

God this article is cancer.

Honestly, watch a movie, then play a game, no fucking different in writing quality for the most part unless you are watching a 10/10 classic by a auteur.
>>
>>333305163
This game was so fucking boring. The story was good, the graphics were good but the game was SO FUCKING DULL.
>>
>>333307529
> Honestly, watch a movie, then play a game, no fucking different in writing quality for the most part unless you are watching a 10/10 classic by a auteur.

Then why aren't you watching 10/10 masterpieces made by auters? I've a dozen new movies just this month that surpass literally anything vidya has made (aside from two games). Watch better movies pls
>>
>>333308031

>Worshiping film

Kill yourself. Literally just kill yourself you pleb fuck.

>Then why aren't you watching 10/10 masterpieces made by auters?

I do, they are good. Writing is overrated. I fucking hate how once something is considered art, it's inviolable or something.

> I've a dozen new movies just this month that surpass literally anything vidya has made

Name them all then faggot.
>>
>>333308526
Hey I love vidya too, but let's not pretend anything, this is the industry that considers fuckign Kojima a good writer.

As for movies, voilá:
Dead Man
Requiem for a Dream
Amores Perros
Submarine
The Secret in their eyes (original)
Perfume
Pusher
Jin-Ro
The Departed
Jacoob's Inferno
Ghost in the Shell

So 11? Almost a dozen, all these I saw for the first time this month.
>>
>>333308928
>Ghostin the Shell
>good writing

K E K
E
K
>>
>>333309098
The ending's shite, otherwise it's breddy gud.
>>
>>333308928
>this is the industry that considers fuckign Kojima a good writer.

Yeah, the same industry that hates itself and has created the "video game writing is bad" meme. People have no idea what good writing is.

>all those films from all over the place

I thought you said films released this month, not a bunch of classics from multiple decades you watched this month. You want to compare a medium that is over 120 years old to a medium that is around 40 years old you are going to be lopsided.

>Requiem for a Dream

Shit taste shit film shit director

>Jin-Ro

Beginning and end is good but fuck that shit romance plot in the middle.

>The Departed

Good but it's a remake.

>Ghost in the Shell

Yeah alright. I haven't seen the rest. And no I am not going to name drop games for you so you can call them shit no matter what.

Anyways the writing of a film really doesn't matter. It's the directing. You could write a line, and get an actor to play that line in so many different ways, play it "as" something else, change the context and undertones. That is what film is about. The lines that are written themselves are just guidelines for the most part. Same for vidya, but like this whiney little bitch in the article doesn't realize, no one cares that your nameless soldier yelling "reloading" doesn't need to be full of hidden subtle subtext for fucks sake. If he wanted to get into drama, he should write films, not the plots for action movies. You want to compare COD, Far Cry or Ass Creed to films writing, okay, but compare it to a Micheal Bay movie, compare it to something that is trying do achieve the same thing.
>>
>>333308928
Where is La Ascension De Chevalier Noir?
>>
>>333305163
they were all muslims anyway
why would anyone feel bad for their deaths ?

that was the first mistake in the writing.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-05+at+10.48.06).png (27 KB, 771x241) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-05+at+10.48.06).png
27 KB, 771x241
reminder that Spec Ops fanboys worship this scene like it's the pinnacle of vidya writing
>>
>>333305163

These writers are taking themselves way to seriously. For fucks sake you cunts, you get paid to write words. Just have fun you fucks. Why this need to be serious and "art".

You know I liked Spec Ops, but not for the reason anyone else liked it. I just enjoyed being a fucked up guilty cunt who is literally the bad guy. I burned all the civvies, shot into crowds, I wanted Walker to be one fucked up fucker. It was fun playing as a guy losing his mind and turning into a bad guy.

Why can't these writers see it from the perspective of fun? Why does it have to be serious and "art" all the time. God fucking damnit I hate art. It's treated like a fucking church service now, gotta be all sombre and respectful, this is art afterall.
>>
>>333310014
> compare it to something that is trying do achieve the same thing.

But that's the point, every fucking vidya wants to be Marvel superhero movies quality. barely any actually even try to be complex, and then we celebrate mediocrity. I can almost count the number of games that have a narrative beyond "you good kill de evuls" on my two hands!
>>
>2deep4u
Nobody knows what this means anymore.

You're all a bunch of faggots I swear.
>>
>>333312745
>I can almost count the number of games that have a narrative beyond "you good kill de evuls" on my two hands!

Hahaha, literally "I only play AAA trash and Nintendo shit" the opinion. I was waiting for you to reveal yourself like this.

Though I will say one thing, ironically enough, ever since "good dramatic story" became a thing for the producer to tick off when approving games, their writing quality has decreased. Older games often have better writing that new games. And this is because games are literally trying to emulate films, and surprise surprise, it isn't working out so well because video games are not fucking films. A pale imitation is never going to outshine the original, so why vidya tries to copy films in their quest for "art status" is beyond me. It's literally counter productive. Games were more "art" in 1998 than they are now.

When a game tries to actually be a game, and is written in a way that is tailored for a game, it can be really effective writing. But no, trash like David Cage shit continues to hold this industry back and then the meme that "video games have bad writing" continues.
>>
>>333311260
>You guys are going to fix this, right?
That's more entertaining than the game was.
>>
File: 2005.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
2005.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>333311260
Literally no one worships this game outside shit posters on popular sites like this one.

The story is just interesting enough to cover up the horrible tps gameplay for 4 hours as you shoot some towel heads and yankees
>>
>YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS
>YOU COULD HAVE JUST TURNED AROUND AND LEFT
>try to leave
>LOL NO WHERE YOU GOIN NIGGA GIT BACK IN THERE AND SHOOT THEM MOTHERFUCKERS

and that was when I turned it off. the game was mediocre anyway and just re-telling the same shitty antihero wannabe "war is bad" shit we've dealt with for the last decade.
>>
I hate when video games or animes do that. They popularize some obscure reference so that when you actually want to look up the original, you get flooded with results about their stupid franchise.

Pissed me off to no end when looking up alchemist pictures on deviant art and getting the shitty full metal anime instead.

They should just make up their own self-contained terms and concepts.
>>
>>333305163
Whenever a movie for a successful video game gets made, you realize how the story doesn't hold itself up for even 90 minutes

I admit most of those vidya movies are low budget and might have potential for improvement, but the story point remains
>>
>>333314078
I hear that's the "correct" choice, since it doesn't give you the option you're just supposed to stop playing

I've never played Spec Ops in the first place so I'm pretty sure I got the best ending
>>
>>333311260
I shot at the soldiers.
>>
>>333314726
I went with it at first because it's obvious it's just supposed to be a message but they get so fucking hamfisted with the "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING EVIL MONSTER WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS" that it gets to a point where I just dont' care anymore and it's fucking annoying me to hear them criticizing me for trying to play the fucking game. Don't want me to play it? fine, fuck you, i'm taking my money back and throwing you right back in the redbox faggots.
>>
>>333314912
>>333314078
>>333314078
>>333314726
>more fucking nerds taking the story personally
it's about Conrad's story not yours.
>>
>>333315034
Maybe the game shouldn't scream at the player to stop every 30 seconds then not allow them to stop, then?
>>
File: 2014-08-01_00012.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-01_00012.jpg
292 KB, 1920x1080
>>333314726
>I've never played Spec Ops in the first place

You should, it's cheap, and the overall presentation is pretty good. The shooting is average, but not necessarily bad.
>>
>>333315109
They're talking to Conrad not you.
Not every story is personally about you.
>>
>>333315109
How can you be THIS autistic? It's trying to make a message, it isn't literally
>delete this, murderer
>>
>>333315330
So if i'm not controlling conrad, why isn't it a fucking movie instead of a god damned game?

>>333315335
Obviously not, but it goes beyond saying it when you do something bad, after your crew starts dying every fucking time you fire your gun it's "WOAH DUDE CHILL THE FUCK OUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"
It's a huge pain in the ass and an enormous fucking game flaw.
>>
>>333314461
Spirits Within is just fine. mostly because its nothing to do with stale Final Fantasy series.
>>
>>333315502
Do you think God of War and Uncharted are games about you too?
>>
>>333311260

You know, I thought that was the biggest asspull ever as well. I'm seeing the writer in a more sympathetic light.
>>
>>333315502
Holy shit dude, they're talking about Conrad not you.
Literally autistic.
>>
>>333315034

It amazes me how many fags get triggered by Spec Ops story. Why do so many people take it as a personal affront to them? Like the game is criticizing them? You are just a viewer controlling Walker during gameplay and a few moral choice. It's Walker fucking up, not you.

Why the fuck would anyone want to turn around anyways? Playing as a bad guy was fun. I loved it when Walker started PTSD'ing the fuck out and the game called him a bad person. Could not get enough of that. I purposefully made him do the bad choice every time just to watch him PTSD out more and become more evil.
>>
File: 1399948395389.png (879 KB, 576x864) Image search: [Google]
1399948395389.png
879 KB, 576x864
>actually fucking linking to cracked
>>
File: 795.png (404 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
795.png
404 KB, 853x480
>>333307529
>unless you are watching a 10/10 classic by a auteur.
So, why doesn't gaming have any 10/10 classics by auteurs?
>>
>>333315825

It does though.
>>
>>333313589
Hey. Even Nintendo shit like some Zeldas have overly simplistic plots and concepts that are executed well enough to make it look good.
>>
>>333315664
>>333315558
so again why is it a game if it's not supposed to be the player controlling him, and the character is out of our control? that's literally gone home tier.

>>333315708
no one gets triggered, it's that the game tells us to stop, and tells us every fucking 20 seconds, then doesn't allow us to. The better question is why everyone slurps the cock of this 2deep4u bullshit?
>>
>>333311260
Why didn't Adams and Lugo relieve Walker from command as soon as they saw him doing all kinds of crazy shit, like talking to wireless radios without any power in them, or 2 dead men?

Why doesn't anything make any fucking sense?
>>
>>333315502
>it's "WOAH DUDE CHILL THE FUCK OUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"
>It's a huge pain in the ass and an enormous fucking game flaw.

You're exagerating. Actually, seeing the others message you wrote, I wouldn't be surprised if you just parroted /v/ opinion without having ever played the game.
>>
>>333315664
the game seems to like chastising you, the player, quite a bit in spite of that
>>
>>333315264
>you should
>it's average
Not selling it well, huh
>>
>>333316031
>no one gets triggered, it's that the game tells us to stop
>tells us
>us
>me

Where? Pretty sure they tell Walker to stop, Walker isn't me.

Did you also not walk up the stairs in Dishonored because the guard said it was out of bounds.
>>
>>333316102
Nah, most people are exagerating. See >>333316031
>tells us every fucking 20 seconds
That's just bullshit. You sometime get some meta message on loading screen and that's all.
>>
>>333316326
I personally think it shouldn't even have those if the game's "about Conrad". It rings hollow.

If the game had player choice then I'd be fine with it, though. Like regular choice.
>>
>>333316309
Oh right I forgot it was a movie not a game :^)
seriously you keep spewing "it's not us" but i'm pretty sure the player is controlling the character. in fact i'm 100% sure.
>>
>>333316203
In terms that it's a decent game. And I only said the shooting is average, there's better out there, sure, but it works well enough.

Not trying to sell, it. Just suggesting people try it out without being swayed by the 2deep4u meme. It's pretentious, yeah, but also fairly enjoyable for what it is: a fucking video game.
>>
>>333316528

Jesus Christ you are literally autistic aren't you.

What do these autists think the game would be about, if you could just turn back and walk out. It's be over in 5 minutes? Do these fags actually want to moralfag their way through the game non lethally or something? How would that be fun?

Again, where in the game does it tell you, the player, to stop playing the game, or to stop doing all the killing.
>>
>>333316461
You choose the ending.
>>
>>333316857
That's why I said regular.
>>
>>333316528
Every fucking game is about a character youre in control of. It's not you.
>>
>>333316528
>It's a brain-dead self insert fag shitpost
>>
>>333316461
I think the message directed at the player is mostly about how you want to feel cool by playing a game about murdering people and how we turn soldier into some kind of invincible heroes when they can end up pretty fucked up, not about how you're some kind of horrible monster for playing. Sure it's not original but what is today?

Plus if you ignore this message you still get a good story about the fall of a man.
>>
>>333317102
This guy has it exactly.
>>
>>333317102
Eh, in that case I think even MGS1 did it better over 10 years ago. "You enjoy all the killing!" Simple, one line, but effective and actually is probably true because it really is fun killing people in that game.
>>
>>333311260
Not the best part but it worked for me since I killed the snipers and left the 2 guys "alive". Lugo and Adams didnt know that the radio wasnt working and all that Walker said was that it was a test before killing a bunch of snipers
>>
>>333316828
>If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.
>Can you even remember why you came here?
>Do you feel like a hero yet?
>This is all your fault.
>How many Americans have you killed today?
>>
>>333317102

Fucking this, holy shit. Someone with some sense.

I am sick of all the butthurt autism about this fucking game. It was a good story about a the downfall of a guy, and it had some minor little meta criticisms that people took way way way out of context.

Spec Ops isn't even a deep game. The only people who think it's "deep" are people who hate it because they falsely believe it's some deep message.
>>
>>333312687

you sound like you're not very intelligent

mostly because of "I just enjoyed being a fucked up guilty cunt who is literally the bad guy"
>>
>>333317390
well, calm yourself first off

I think what many people dislike about the game, myself included, is that even if it's fine to be "not original" this is REALLY not original. In fact, the same kind of tale of the bitter primal evil that exists in man has been done exactly before twice and famously.

So whenever it gets praised I feel like "well, why praise this?" because it's doing nothing at all special in my opinion.
>>
>>333317361

That's was for atmosphere you dumb shit, holy fuck, dumb faggot thinks the loading screen is talking to him.
>>
>>333317465

You sound pretty fucking stupid yourself considering you try to judge someones IQ based upon a feeling a game gave them they enjoyed.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>333317361
>>How many Americans have you killed today?
>he thinks it's talking to them
>more than that he thinks those are real people
>>
>>333317798

chill
>>
>>333317361
>>How many Americans have you killed today?
Wew lad
Was that supposed to make me feel guilty?
>>
>>333317298
Yeah, but the whole story is centered about that theme. Walker keep going because he believe that he is doing something just and when it became clear than the situation is fucked beyond salvation and that he's just adding problems onto the already colossal pile of shit he start denying it and set up his own fall. It's pretty different than Metal Gear.
>>
>>333317864

Kill yourself you judgmental fuckup.
>>
>>333317361

>How many Americans have you killed today?

Not enough. All I did was "kill" some code and pixels on a screen.

>Do you feel like a hero yet?

I'm killing muslims, so yeah I guess. I'm not an American either so I don't give a fuck about killing them in game either.

>None of this would have happened if you'd have stopped

Amen. They'd all be emigrating to virtual Europe now. Glad I killed these virtual people before that could happen.

>If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.

Yeah maybe I'd be working at a local charity or something, but no, I'm playing video games for my own selfish entertainment

>Can you even remember why you came here?

To play video games
>>
File: .jpg (592 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
592 KB, 1920x1080
>>333305163
>posting a direct link to cracked
https://web.archive.org/web/20160404223522/http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2172-no-trans-characters-6-realities-writing-video-games.html
>>
>>333318032
This is what an autist sounds like.,
>>
>>333317298
>over 10 years ago
Metal Gear Solid is almost old enough to vote
>>
>>333318527
I should've said over 10 years before spec ops, since that's the case
>>
File: 2014-07-31_00022.jpg (248 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-31_00022.jpg
248 KB, 1920x1080
>>333317834
>>333317698
>>333318384

Relax. I'm not even the same guy. But it's an ambiguous string of messages that the devs obviously put in in order to guilt trip the player.

But then they also mention this
>There is no difference between what is right and what is necessary.
>To kill for yourself is murder. To kill for your government is heroic. To kill for entertainment is harmless.
>Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.
>The US military does not condone the killing of unarmed combatants. But this isn't real, so why should you care?

They obviously just want to mess around with the player. It's just a game and nowhere near as deep as people pretend it is.

>>333317938
I don't know. Maybe if you're American or one of their allies?
>>
>>333317612

>been done two (2) times before in recoded history, once in 1899 and again in 1979
>heh, nothing new
>holy shit a sequel to my favorite tolkien fantasy/gritty FPS/cute girl anime/platinum hack n slash/space marine sci fi/miyazaki souls game is out, get hyped!
>>
File: 1396102022245.png (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1396102022245.png
28 KB, 380x250
>>333318445
>mfw I see sites like this without adblock
RPS is also pretty embarrassing without adblock tbqh, part of the reason I stopped going there.
>>
>>333318901
why are you assuming I'm like that

Most people liked and praised Spec Ops, most people like derivatives/sequels/adaptations

I tend to hate adaptations and long runners. It's very rare that I admire a series because a series tends to be the same thing over and over.
>>
>>333308526
>not worshiping film
There are great games, and the interactivity of vidya gives it a different potential than the one we get with movies, but as of now, movies are better

Mullholland Drive, The Gladiator, Apocalypse Now, The Big Lebowski
>>
>Story was good
>3 super elite soldiers go beyond full retard
>Good story
?
>>
>>333319049

Alright that's okay. But just admit it wasn't to your taste.

Something being a remake or derivative isn't that bad of a thing unless it's incredibly over done. Something being done only 2 times, in the last 113 years prior to the release of Spec Ops is not overdone at all.
>>
>>333319376
It's not overdone but it's not special.

Like, it's one thing to be just another who-cares whatever piece of entertainment, it's another to claim artistry when your work is basically based on something that was based on something else and yeah, I remember a lot of claims like that when the series was being marketed/around release. Big reason I wasn't interested myself.
>>
>>333319049
>>333317612

I've read Hearth of Darkness. The only thing in common is the name Conrad and the theme. That's all.
>>
>>333318703

Alright then I apologize. I thought you were the other guy. I agree, the game is just fucking around with you. There is really nothing deep about it and that's not a bad thing at all. I really liked how it tried to mess with you at times anyways. But it was always just a mess with you moment, not literally condemning you. It was like that bit in Silent Hill 3 where Vincent goes "They looked like monsters to you?!".
>>
>>333319638
thematically similar, but the game is much more like Apocalypse Now of course (even then, it's not the same, just similar)
>>
>>333319708
Yeah, that's what I heard. I should probably watch it.
>>
>>333316080
What would you do in the middle of the desert if you were him?
Walker at least seemed to know what he wanted to do.
>>
>>333319220
Movies are pretty bad. The only positive thing about movies is that they're less of a waste of time than a tv series.

I'd say video games are a waste of time too but I don't even play them anymore.
>>
>>333317305
Even if you do shoot one of the corpses, Lugo and Adams does seem to act as if they don't like what Walker is talking about, and when he does shoot one of them, one of them just says "What the fuck" as if they strongly disagreed with the decision
I don't think the scene is anything special, but i don't see it as terrible as people here are saying it is

May be a little weird, but it worked as well as it could with the full story
>>
>>333319220

Movies are better at being character drama's. Games literally never tried to be that, ever. Then some retard criticized gaming for "le bad writing" and suddenly nu-gaymers pull a 180 to prove games are art. Ebert and his ilk should have been told to fuck off from the get go and gaming should have continued being games. Because games are good at being games. Not good at being films.

Have you seen that Hardcore Henry film? It looks fucking shit. That is a film trying to be a game. That is what modern AAA games look like to film fags. Cringey shit. As I said before, gaming was further evolved in the 90's than we are now. We experienced a devolution.

>Mullholland Drive
It's fantastic I agree
>The Gladiator
Overrated shit, I can't stand Russel Crowe either
>Apocalypse Now
Literally my favorite film, love it to death
>The Big Lebowski
Haven't seen yet. But what do these have to do with the conversation and games?

Games literally haven't learned the "just b yurself man" lesson yet.
>>
>>333316080
They are three men against the entire city,it's their friends, they are afraid of himm, etc
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 592x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 592x490
>>333305163
>game heavy hands you into doing "Duh Bad Thing"
>expects me to feel bad over something it forces me to do rather than let me make the mistake on my own
>>
>>333319870
eh, it's only okay

I may be a hipster regarding it, not sure.
>>
I liked it.
>>
what the fuck does that quote even mean. Everything is teetering on the edge of everything. idk what that's supposed to say. just fucking jargon
>>
>>333320339
You're not really a hipster since the last part when they get at the end of the riveris slow and shit.
The director's cut also added very, very bad and unnecessary scenes.
>>
>>333320606
I say, that's the reason no one's really heard of the quote.

It's no "this is the way the world ends".

>>333320656
That's the cut I watched. I feel a little better about my opinion with some validation.
>>
>>333320336
yet another autist that thinks its about them personally
Is your name even Conrad?
>>
File: phhhffffffttt.jpg (462 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
phhhffffffttt.jpg
462 KB, 600x849
>>333320037
>hating on an entire media praised by the entire world for nearly 100 years
>Discussing a part of a different media on a board related to that media even though you don't participate in said media anymore
>My face when
Stop posting any time, buddster!

>>333320286
I guess we could say gaming is standing at a turning point, for the most part Devs are trying to put more focus on stories than before, and i like that, cause it makes greater depth
Of course, there's going to be some shit, like Gone Home, but that won't be around 20 years from now, cause it's not actually a game
>haven't learend the "just b yurself man" lesson
You mean the way Spec Ops: The Line dropped anything about gameplay to give it a good story?
Yes, i get that, but there are still some games with gameplay and story, though they are a dime a dozen
>>
>>333305163
I didn't need a Cracked article to tell me that it's crap. It's for pseuds who pop a boner when something has "hidden meaning" to it.
>>
>>333313759
I've seen it worshiped on a forum I used to post on.
>>
>>333314461
Doesn't that suggest that Hollywood refuses to make adaptations of games with good stories more than anything else?
>>
File: 20070829202053.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20070829202053.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
>>333310521
>>
File: starwarsepisode1.jpg (67 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
starwarsepisode1.jpg
67 KB, 500x560
>>333315532
>Spirits Within is just fine
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.