[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking awful PC port >no fucking mouse support unless you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1600x900
Fucking awful PC port
>no fucking mouse support unless you download a patch
>no graphics options
>can't change fucking resolution
>they give you some fucking numbers in QTE so you have to guess if the 3 is supposed to be space bar or fucking what
>muh greatest RE game xD

fuck you /v/ you shill that dog shit because it's old as fuck but Capcom is nothing more than a bunch of hacks who might as well shove their ports up their ass instead of shitting out abominations like this fuckery
>>
>playing on PC
>>
>>333303729
Is is a good game, but you obviously know why its not good.
>playing pc ever
>>
>>333303729
welcome to gen 6 pc ports.
>>
>>333303729
didnt play it on a gamecube or ps2. there is your problem.
>>
Hahaha you fucking idiot you got the broken old PC version.
>>
>>333303729
Maybe you should play new port? It's on steam
>>
Just played through the Steam release a few weeks ago, and none of that is true. You need to keep up, son.
>>
>playing original port
Hahaha, fucking pirate, serves you right.
>>
I honestly think you should kill yourself if you're not joking. A simple google search of RE4 PC brings up the Steam store page for RE4 Ultimate HD Edition, and the second and third results both have "Ultimate HD" in the title.

Seeing as how in all your time playing through the game you didn't think to look up the issues you're having, you're either trolling for (You)s or are so goddamn inept that you can't do a simple Google search.
>>
>M-MASTER RACE!!!
Shut up, you fucking cuck. Superior Japanese games aren't focused on PC faggots in the West.
>>
>>333305039

I should buy this game again because old port is unplayable huh? Sound logic faggot.
>>
>>333305368
he literally never said that, wow your a retard.
>>
>>333305514
he starts talking about HD edition that doesnt fucking help the issues original port has retard
>>
>>333305368
Where the fuck did you find a download for an old PC version of RE4 and not see the "Ultimate HD Version"? Unless you bought a new boxed copy of the old port? If you did, why would you do that? You can't be this fucking dumb. NOBODY is this dumb.
>>
>>333305760
>that doesnt fucking help the issues original port has retard
Hahaha, fucking retard, serves you right.
>>
>>333305760
Why are you even talking about the original port? did you not research your purchase?
>>
>>333305803
We are talking about /v/, about 75% of people who post on this board are completely retarded

And I probably underestimated that number.
>>
File: L1350210487113.jpg (75 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
L1350210487113.jpg
75 KB, 300x360
>>333305803
He's most likely a third world shitter who acquired an old disc copy or pirated the game.

Where the fuck would you even find an old version of the RE4 PC these days?
>>
File: 0fucks.png (52 KB, 199x242) Image search: [Google]
0fucks.png
52 KB, 199x242
>>333303729
>pirated RE4
>install. base version, no patches, no nothing
>2 shortcuts created. normal one and mouse support one.
>both support mouse
>issues OP presents don't exist
well, well...
>>
File: 1458772881671.jpg (30 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1458772881671.jpg
30 KB, 649x649
>>333303729
>not playing the improved HD PC port

what are you doing OP you faggot?
>>
>>333305760
If he made this thread at any time before January 2014 when the HD PC port was announced he'd be at least somewhat justfied in his anger. But RE4's original port was notoriously bad; in fact if you look up the PC port almost every result is "Don't buy it, buy the HD version".

So you're telling me that he ignored the fact that RE4 HD Edition is on Steam, ignored the listings on Amazon for RE4 UHD key sellers, ignored the top downloaded torrents for RE4 Ultimate HD Edition, either bought a boxed copy on Ebay or torrented the original port, didn't look ANYTHING up about how that port was handled, got angry and complained to /v/ about it? How many fucking hoops would he have to go through to not know about the HD rerelease and not know about the troubles the original port had? Did he look up a torrent on Internet Time Machine on the day of its release where nobody knew what the port was like?
>>
Sometimes /v/ amazes me, but I'm not surprised.
>>
>>333305964
>purchase

I don't buy fucking games nerd I spend all my money on heroin.
>>
>>333306509
then you have no right to expect a good product.
>>
>>333306367
This, I pirated RE4 years ago and it came with all patches preinstalled and everything worked perfectly, for a while I never understood why people said it was a bad port or even wanted to buy the newer rerelease
The only thing that was still bad were the QTEs, but once you knew what you had to do you could beat them anyways
>>
wow, havent seen an OP get so blown out in a while
>>
>not playing the GC version exclusively.

Nothing personnel
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.