[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone remember this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 617TAu5iGdL._SL1000_.jpg (83 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
617TAu5iGdL._SL1000_.jpg
83 KB, 1000x1000
Anyone remember this?
>>
>>333302748
Yeah, I play GBA and SNES games on one all the time.
>>
File: realfriends.jpg (391 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
realfriends.jpg
391 KB, 1500x1500
>>333302748
What a fun handheld. Felt great too.
>>
>>333302748
It was dumb shit then and it still is now. 2000 was best model, 3000 had some screen issues.
>>
>>333302748
True story, I was obviously feeling all kinds of buyer's remorse over my PSPgo purchase and tried to trade it in like, a month after I purchased it. Know how much it would've gotten me? $15 store credit. Fuck that. I literally laughed in the dude's face. Let it collect dust for a couple years and now its my emulation machine. Much better than DSlite IMO
>>
>>333302879
Did you overclock it?
>>
>>333303063
the only dumbshit here is (you).

>16gb onboard
>actually portable
>cheap component cables
>can hook up a ds3 via bluetooth

easily the best version.
>>
>>333302748
That thing felt as cramped as the GBA SP. It was nice except for the storage.
>>
>>333303339
having to add another controller to make a portable playable is a huge problem
I don't agree with the previous poster but it's the second worse PSP
>>
>>333303910
if you actually think any psp has passable controls for any game that requires the "stick" then you're delusional. the option for decent controls makes the Go the best.
>>
I kinda want one.
>>
>>333304198
the stick is fine all on it's own for games like 3d platformers but anything requiring camera control is fucked from the start but it still doesn't take from the point that having to add an external controller is a detriment especially when one of your points is
>actually portable
I think a system starts to really lose it's portability factor if you need to use a DS3 for anything regarding the use of the stick apparently
>>
>>333302748
Its still for sale at Walmart for $120
>>
From a legal consumer's perspective this console is shit. The PS store didn't have even a third of the psp library. Not to mention it didn't get BBS which was the big psp title coming out at the time. It's also kinda small.

BUT

>internal memory
>compact design
>best feeling buttons on the psp

Its okay overall but its at its best when hacked.
>>
>>333302748
cool looking gameboy
>>
i want one so i have something for PSP games besides my old vita, but it's never as cheap as i'm willing to pay when i check ebay
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.