[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Type-0.jpg (239 KB, 746x930) Image search: [Google]
Type-0.jpg
239 KB, 746x930
>>
>>333301414
It was okay. Story wasn't special. Gameplay was fun for some of the characters. Graphics ranged from good to bad depending on characters, background, etc.. Ally AI would get itself killed more times than I'd like. I went in with high expectations and was disappointed by the end. The only characters in the class with some story focus I disliked a lot.

My favorite team was Sice, Seven, and Eight. Backup was King, Queen, and Cater.
>>
>>333301414
Really fucking shitty dungeons are not worth exploring,your only allowed one side quest when you leave the school,which it advances 6 hours when you do leave.Not to mention that most of side quest were go here fetch that,kill a certain amount of enemies,and the only viable teams were Rem,King,and Cater.
>>
What's a cemetery?
>>
Complete trash
>>
>>333301414
The voice acting laughably bad.
>>
I agree with most of what >>333302170 said. I guess military stories aren't my thing, because besides the l'cie stuff and the mystery behind class zero and the doctor, I didn't give a shit. Combat was really fun though. Eight, Sice and King are pretty much my go to students. AI kept shitting itself against that thunder deer thing, so I had to tough it out as King for that rest of that mission. This is the one game where English voices were just too fucking bad for me. I hated Nine and Jack the most. Why the fuck did he keep saying "hey" at the END of a sentence? FUCK. Were the side mission even worth it? I just skipped to mission day because they just gave me potions and I barely used them.
>>
Eight is best girl.
>>
Awful panties simulator I had to make it look like if I was taking screenshots to get some of the panties to show.
>>
>>333304729
He keeps saying that because that's the stupid verbal tic Japan gave him.
Some of the side quests have very good rewards. If you mean the side missions that have a higher suggested level than the story ones, those all have good stuff like accessories, magic and summons depending on your difficulty level and provided you don't get a shitty grade.
>>
>>333301414
piece of shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.