[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freaky stalker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 14c.jpg (90 KB, 680x932) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
90 KB, 680x932
Hey /v/ i started playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat to feel it again Mr. Krabs but something happened
I met some Duty guy who keeps running around crouched without a weapon just staring at me.
That itself would be o.k he wouldnt be the first retarded guy in zone but he keeps appearing int the most bizzare places stalking me, so i wanted to ask you if something like that happened to you.

Some info i got on him
>His name is "Private Rogoza"
>His inventory is always empty
>If you kill him he always comes back later
>He can survive emission outside
>He appears only in time period of 4-9pm
>Hes always alone
>He never speaks
>Hes a circle not a star
>He doesnt care if he takes damage from anything (once he spots you he just keeps staring at you no matter what)

Places/situations i saw him (only in Yanov)
>First time on the train tracks between Water tower and the Cement factory (close to Station)
>Second time i saw him from cement factory in Plavni Anomaly getting rekt by two blood suckers
>On top of the ventilation complex (when i found the oasis)
>In middle of the Parking lot

Happened to anyone here?
What should i do?
>>
>>333298095
I've been thinking about getting this game, push me over the edge.
>>
>>333298095
pics or it didnt happen.
>>
File: 1453053501575.jpg (357 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1453053501575.jpg
357 KB, 800x600
>>333298996
If you do end up getting the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, go with "Shadow of Chernobyl" first. Arguably the best game in the series, then work up. There really isn't any reason to not get the games, some of the best survival/action games out there. Get the first game, and if you like it, get the others.
>>
>>333299891
How difficult is it? I like difficult games.
>>
>>333300065
It's pretty difficult, I started SoC as if I was in Call of Duty, and kept getting BTFO for a long time
It gets easier, don't know if because of better equipment, or me just getting the hang of the game.
>>
>>333300065
A little bit unfair, in my opinion. Enemies will throw grenades that always somehow land right on top of you. I'm sure there are mods to fix this, as well as other bugs in the game. But, other than unfairness, the difficulty is great. A mix of ease and frustration. But, just a warning, quicksave A LOT. I even binded my ~ key to quicksave.
>>
>>333300476
>>333300561

Thanks
>>
>>333300561

Play on Mastery difficulty. More damage to yourself but more damage to enemies too. HS are insta-kill, etc.
Get some mods too, but play vanilla first
>>
>>333299874
Op here, well i tried taking a screenshot while he was looking at me at the train tracks but when i tried to take the screenshot i just turned off my WI-FI (laptop) and when i realized it, i already killed him to check his inventory...
Pic related,its his inventory

I forgot to add, hes been appearing on those locations multiple times and hes always hostile
i also have a pic of his dead body

>>333298996
You definitely should get it, it has everything game should have.

>>333299891
Also agree with you should start with Shadow of Chernobyl (Pripyat is still my favorite one and i didnt liked the clear sky that much)

As for difficulty it depends if you can accept mother land
>>
The Game is Great, always play on Master difficulty and once you are done with both soc and cop (you can skip clear sky)

just go right ahead and mod the fuck out of it, there are some excelent mods
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.