[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game sucks, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: black-desert-online-nws-Main.jpg (53 KB, 727x400) Image search: [Google]
black-desert-online-nws-Main.jpg
53 KB, 727x400
This game sucks, right?
>>
>>333297632
I read something about all the gear loooking the same unless you pay for cosmetics. So yeah, it's probably shit designed to milk your wallet.
>>
>mmo
Gee I don't know
>>
>>333297803
From what I have read each class gets 4 sets of gear 1-50. Each set is slightly different, mainly color.

The "nice" sets are all cash shop, $29 a pop.
>>
90% sucks
>>
File: brian-wells-mma-girl-d.jpg (324 KB, 1107x2100) Image search: [Google]
brian-wells-mma-girl-d.jpg
324 KB, 1107x2100
The game trys to be Eve online but in a fantasy setting but falls short.

>Classes locked behind genders.
>If you want to be a Wizard you have to be a creepy pedo old male.
>Games super fucking grindy.
>No PvE endgame.
>No Raids.
>No Dungeons.
>Shitty none stop equipment upgrades (think diablo 3's paragon system) which basically tells you to just grind 24/7 if you want to stay competitive.

Game looks nice but it's another ching-chong ping-pong korean MMO with paywalls everywhere.
>>
>>333298419
>>333297803
Kungen swears it's good
>>
>>333298558
That's because as I said the game has a shit ton of random stuff to do. Once him and everyone else gets bored of afk fishing and stupid crafting they will realize there isnt anything to do in the game except for pvp or do trade routes.
>>
>>333298558
Kungen is the biggest overhyper of all time, he'll be saying the game has no content and is garbage soon enough
>>
I played for around 180 hours and really starting to get bored.
Got my money's worth really.
Was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>333298419
>>Classes locked behind genders.
>>If you want to be a Wizard you have to be a creepy pedo old male.

lel, and this game costs money up front too
>>
>>333298419
>>Classes locked behind genders.
>>If you want to be a Wizard you have to be a creepy pedo old male.
>>333298419

These two alone completely ruined the game for me. I can live with everything else but not that.

They use some fucking lame excuse of wizard being old cause of lore.... Then>>333298419
the witch is a Korean pop star, not an old hag with a long nose a warts. I guess they somehow forgot that lore. Or maybe they just wanted another hot gender locked class so waifu faggots would buy cash shop panties for them.
>>
>>333298558
Kungen is a massive retard, honestly.

Also he still won't admit they exploited bugs on Lich King lmao
>>
>>333298419
I am amazed gender locked classes still exist in this day and age. Is it just to limit required assets or something?
>>
>>333299723
Its the keep waifu fags happy. If you look at some YouTube vids of the BDO cash shop, you will see half the cash shop is bikinis and lingerie>>333299723
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.