[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY GOD?! WHYYYY??? NAUGHTY DOG WAS ONE OF THE LAST TRULY B
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
WHY GOD?! WHYYYY???

NAUGHTY DOG WAS ONE OF THE LAST TRULY BASED DEVELOPERS!

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LET THE SJWs RUIN THEM TOO, GOD?!

IT'S...

NOT...

FAIR!!!

http://www.gamesradar.com/therell-be-no-donut-drake-uncharted-4/
>>
>>333296606
First we lose the XCX boob-slider...

Then we had the DOAX3 controversy...

Then we lose the Tracer over-the-shoulder pose...

HOW MUCH MORE ARE WE GOING TO LET THEM TAKE FROM US?!
>>
can't you people pretend to be offended because you fats are being unrepresented with the removal of fat drake and that there should be more fat protagonists
>>
File: 1458951382225.jpg (33 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1458951382225.jpg
33 KB, 600x337
>based dev
>not a jap dev
>>
File: 4L_tTPKCqNo.jpg (72 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
4L_tTPKCqNo.jpg
72 KB, 780x439
>>333298092
I can see this working.
>pose as angry land whales
>"HOW DARE YOU REMOVE THIS REPRESENTATION OF HEALTHY BODIES?"
>"YOU SHOULD BE SHOWING THAT WE ARE JUST AS CAPABLE!"
>>
>>333298724
that would require /v/ to actually do something
>>
>>333298092
Hello Anita,

As much as I would like to take your advice and cash in on the easy "victim bux" you've helped make an actual sustainable form of income, I respectfully choose not to.

Thanks for perpetuating the role of victims and oppressed peoples everywhere.

Sincerely,

Your wife's son.
>>
As long as there is Lazarevic i'm happy
>>
>>333298895
/v/ could never work together on anything nowadays, too many trolls trolling trolls and an impossible contrarian streak
>>
>I'm offended!

Congrats, you're as retarded as they are
>>
>>333296606
Their games stopped being good after like 2008
>>
Fuck naughty dog. Uncharted 3 had a ridiculous amount of dlc bullshit, charging money for taunts. Dollar per taunt. Last of us did the same for charging money for a difficulty setting along with more pay to win bullshit. Naughty dog is far from based.
>>
>Its offensive if the character is fat
>Its offensive if the character is skinny

Is it possible that SJWs cant be pleased?
>>
>>333299413
Is it possible that you're blaming all of these design choices on an invisible boogeyman?
>>
>>333299164
Are you baiting or do you really not understand the difference?
>>
Why is this even a thing.

My friends who are fat thought it was funny, and when I asked my aunt, who's morbidly obese, she wasn't really offended either.
>>
>>333299653
What's the difference?
>>
>>333296606
I really don't like this picture, besides the poor anatomy. Is he thinking he's getting fat so he can't eat anymore doughnuts?
>>
We need to start a petition and ask ND to change Drake to a person of color.
>>
I don't really understand why they would take it out. It's just a costume.
>>
>>333300519
Same.

Why remove something that is fun and optional.
>>
>>333296606
>NAUGHTY DOG WAS ONE OF THE LAST TRULY BASED DEVELOPERS!
They stopped being based long time ago. Only hardcore sonyfags claimed otherwise.
>>
>Donut Drake is a super human ninja
Can't have that in muh mature serious Indiana Jones/Manly Tomb Raider game
>>
>pandering to people that don't play videogames

...Why?
>>
>>333296606

"We're removing fat people from the game because fat people are visually offensive."

Sound reasoning to me.
>>
You guys are worse than fucking tumblr. Seriously. I understand that you are pissed at censorship like in XCX, steet fighter v or fire emblem. I'm completely with you there.

But this? Its the fucking director of the game explaining a creative desicion the team made. They feel like a specific joke skin is just cheap and they dont want that cheap laughs anymore. Whats the problem with that?
>>
>>333301362
I think it's just the pandering of it all. They could have removed it and never said a word, but instead they made a huge deal out of it. Then add in the fact that theyre pandering to the people that /v/ hates and you get a bunch of dramatic faggots losing their minds over nothing.
>>
>>333301632
>They could have removed it and never said a word
They had already announced it, anon.
If the game shipped and it wasn't there, you would be sure that fucktards on /v/ would be screaming about it anyway.
>>
>>333299049
it's not even just /v/. No movement larger than a dozen people can take off because the opposition will jump in and pretend to play for the other team, but act like a fucking retard. Once a movement gets big enough, the opposition doesn't even have to do that because it's guaranteed some idiot will see things the wrong way and actually BE a retard thinking they're helping.
I hate to make a /pol/ reference but the guy in that one video yelling "communist nigger lover" is a pretty good example.

this world is fucked, it just so happens video games are one of the frontlines in online bullshit
>>
>>333301362
>ITS OKAY WHEN SONY DOES IT.
>>
>>333296606
oh no, what will most of /v/ do now that there is no character they identify with?
>>
Uncharted is shit, m8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVRcxHnQVys
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.