[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one should I buy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (699 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
699 KB, 900x1200
>>
Drake collection without a doubt. Not sure if they fixed 1s terribad gameplay but 2 and 3 are solid games.
>>
RE
>>
>>333294027

1 doesn't have terribad gameplay, I remember playing it when it came out and it still holds up just fine.
>>
Get Resident Evil for PC. It runs at 60fps.
>>
Get Uncharted Collection and buy the PC version of REmake
>>
>>333294512
>caring about memerate on a classic Resident Evil

Just get em both on the PS4, OP
>>
>>333294382
1s gunplay on ps3 was awful, no way around it. 2 and 3 were a massive step up in that department. 1 did have a better story than the rest though.

I assume the collection is using the same gunplay across all 3 games, so my main issue eith it should be fixed.
>>
>>333293082
uncharted. that shit is tomb raider and indiana jones on steroids

cant you just pirate RE:OC on PC?
>>
Re is far better. I'm assuming you are too dumb to have a PC, but if you do, then obviously buy re on pc
>>
RE because they're good games. Uncharted isn't.
>>
If you never played Uncharted, the ND collection.
The remaster is pretty good, it makes even Uncharted 1 looks good
>>
>>333293082
Depends, have you played the uncharted series? If not I reccomend purchasing he Nathan Drake collection. But if you're looking for a somewhat enjoyable co-op game, I'd go RE because it contains both RE5, and 6, which were alright.
>>
>>333295183
Have you ever played the Uncharted series? Proclaiming the game to be bad is strictly an opinion, and if out haven't played them then your opinion is pointless.
>>
>>333295321
Origins collection has REmake and Zero
>>
>>333295491
Oh then I'd probably go with the Uncharted series. Thanks! I know they're remaking those two games though.
>>
REmake alone is better than the three Uncharteds put together
>>
>>333295024
>caring about memeolution on a classic Resident Evil

Just get it on the Gamecube, OP
>>
>>333295080
Gameplay: 2 > 3 > 1
Story: 2 > 1 > 3
>>
>>333295705
Give me a Gamecube
>>
REmake is an amazing game, but RE0 is fucking trash. Better off just getting Uncharted and getting REmake on its own.
>>
if you want good horror; REmake

if you want bland TPS; uncharted series
>>
>>333295729
I honestly liked 3s gameplay the best, mostly on the much more open level designs. Story is a complete shitshow though
>>
>>333295898
What does RE0 so much worse than REmake without spoilers?
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 350x197
>Another's RE collection
>Still no Outbreak

Get Uncharted just to spite Capcom
>>
>>333295987
>bland TPS

NO FUN ALLOWED
>>
>>333293082
Resident Evil
>really good, classic survival horror

>Uncharted
>movie games pandering to the lowest common denominator

Gee I don't know OP.
>>
>>333296118
>fun

you won't find it in uncharted, especially if you're familiar with more TPS

they're generic games, have boring gunplay and platforming, and gameplay-wise they've aged like milk
>>
>>333296369
EBIC MEME
>>
>>333296065
Some shitters don't like that you have no item box and have to drop stuff on the ground.
>>
>>333296065
>Billy
>Story is shit (even for RE)
>Inventory management is terrible. No storage boxes, so you have to drop items and you can only drop a certain amount of stuff per room
>On your first playthrough you're gonna have to keep running back in forth because you're gonna need a certain item and you might leave it somewhere far because you don't think you need it anymore
>Some items and weapons take up two slots and each character have 6
>Worse enemies and boss fights in the series
>The AI can be really stupid at times
This problem might just be for me but
>sometime the characters won't pick up or examine something unless you're in some exact spot the game wants you to be in.
It's pretty mediocre
>>
>>333296615
Not a meme, Uncharted is pure cinematic shit.
>>
File: 1133166346985.jpg (62 KB, 590x536) Image search: [Google]
1133166346985.jpg
62 KB, 590x536
>>333297503
>>
>>333298117
I literally own a PS3, retard.
>>
>>333299563
No you don't.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.