[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best FMA video game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: fma-na.jpg (91 KB, 640x905) Image search: [Google]
fma-na.jpg
91 KB, 640x905
What's the best FMA video game?
>>
>>333287715
I remember doing that final fight for about a half hour before realizing you cant win.
>>
>>333287715
I still haven't gotten around to watching FMA, thanks for reminding me.
>>
File: 3466578-wrath.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3466578-wrath.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Why is there no FMA fighting game with King Bradley in it?
>>
>>333288381
Because he's literally hitler
>>
File: no it's raining.jpg (339 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
no it's raining.jpg
339 KB, 1920x1080
>>333288919
okay
>>
What's the difference between FMA and Brotherhood? I just finished Brotherhood, should I go back and watch FMA?
>>
>>333290197
>What's the difference between FMA and Brotherhood?
They are somewhat identical up to a certain point then the original FMA takes a completely different path because the manga wasn't completed at that point. Original didn't have Ling Yao or anyone from that arc at all. Brotherhood is completely superior in every way to the original because the story seems much more coherent.
>>
>>333290197
FMA was made when the manga was still in progress. Instead of waiting for it to catch up, they said fuck it and wrote original shit for it. Brotherhood is more close of an adaptation of the manga.
>>
>>333290485
>>333290450
Thanks, anons
>>
>>333290197
Yeah the story is completely different except for a few important character deaths. Even then they tend to die differently. I'd say both versions warrant a watch. I almost like the first run a small bit better due to nostalgia and the much more grim tone. Brotherhood is very satisfying however.
>>
>>333290197
I honestly wouldn't recommend it. The animation, fights and stills are significantly worse in 2003. You will cringe at the melodrama of 2003. Tired old soap opera tripe like revealing people are factually family members to induce some emotional reaction. Not to mention a ending that brings no closure to the story. Honestly everything in brotherhood is just better. 2003 looks good with nostalgia goggles
>>
>>333290485
This.

The original FMA anime is a little better paced and focuses a lot more on the Elric brothers and their struggle, but it falls short in some ways compared to how Brotherhood handles the big bad.

Honestly, I actually prefer the original anime to the more faithful Brotherhood adaptation. In some ways, it's retarded, but when shit hits the fan, it tends to hit harder with bigger consequences for the brothers.

I'd definitely recommend watching the original.
>>
>>333288381

There IS one with him, is called Dream Carnival for ps2
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.