[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most inspirational quote in a video game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
What's the most inspirational quote in a video game?
>>
courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
>>
Never give up, trust your instincts.
>>
>>333267084
>FIX BAYONETS!
>>
Nothing ventured. Nothing gained.
>>
I work for Belethor at the general goods store
>>
File: uncle-ben.jpg (182 KB, 1600x1204) Image search: [Google]
uncle-ben.jpg
182 KB, 1600x1204
>>333267084
This just reminds of that quote in Raimi's Spider-Man:

"With white power comes great responsability, so make sure to kill every nigger, spic and kike you see on the streets, alright Peter?"

I mean, it's a powerful scene, but really, Raimi? Was that even necessary? I wonder how that managed to get past the audiences.
>>
Let's hope nothing ruins that sweet blue color in that wonderful sky.
>>
Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game
>>
>>333267472
https://fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation
>>
YOU CAN'T DO IT KID I'M THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEST
>>
BUILD THAT WALL
>>
>>333267434
It was a different time
>>
>>333267529
still a good number to never go above.
>>
>>333267084
>>
Long long ago, there were a man who try to make his skill ultimate. Because of his bloody life, it's no accident that he was involved in the troubles.
>>
>>333267529
I saw the URL and I thought for a brief moment that the website was going to be headed in a very different direction
>>
File: 1446271942652.jpg (21 KB, 255x234) Image search: [Google]
1446271942652.jpg
21 KB, 255x234
>>333267434
>tfw i live my life based off these principles
>>
>>333268085
Wow anon, that's so edgy
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 160x160
"It's time to chew ass"
-Dick Kickem
>>
>>333268008

Dobson pls
>>
House Beoulve is no more. But what does it matter? We are the sum of our deeds, not our names.
>>
File: stupidpeople.gif (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
stupidpeople.gif
69 KB, 640x480
>>
Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die, and be free of pain, or live, and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!
>>
>>333267084
All your base are belong to us unfortunately inspired more than any other quote I can think of
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.