[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly do you want to see in Zelda U /v/? Your idea may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1417847738-zelda-wii-u.jpg (634 KB, 1098x776) Image search: [Google]
1417847738-zelda-wii-u.jpg
634 KB, 1098x776
What exactly do you want to see in Zelda U /v/?

Your idea may or may not be stolen and you won't be credited :^)
>>
>Your idea may or may not be stolen
If only, because I wish for less cutscenes, less dialogue boxes, less mini-cinematics to point out puzzle solutions, less instances of game stopping when you pick up items, really just less of everything that isn't direct player control gameplay
>>
>>333266442
Being able to pick Linkle as the alternative MC.
>>
I want more magic. That will always be my answer whenever this question is asked.

It feels like they haven't really cared about magic at all in the past decade. Also, intimidating enemy designs would be nice. Skyward Sword was horrible in that department.
>>
>>333266952
Demise was alright, only because his pine cone form was a stark contrast to what he really looked like.

The Buddha thing was actually creepy though.
>>
>>333266442
Less cutscenes
No tutorial
Tons of side quests, optional content, secrets and reasons to explore
Somewhat nonlinear progression
>>
File: autobai.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
autobai.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
instead of epona I want to ride on a real bike
>>
>>333266442
Link gets cucked when Zelda falls for Gannon.
>>
>>333266442
it bugs me that epona's mane is black instead of white
>>
>>333266442
>A non-intrusive partner who adds to the gameplay and has a decent story.
>New items with a lot of utility and useful outside of their dungeons.
>Don't recycle the same areas we always see in Zelda. New settings are always more interesting than the Lost Woods, Death Mountain and Gerudo Desert appearing every single time.
>Overworld actually has shit to do in it.
>Don't try to be epic and surpass OoT like TP and SS's stories. Just focus on telling a good and fresh one that stands on its own.

I feel like we'll be lucky to get even one of these though
>>
>>333267574
Epona has been different in all her appearences.
>>
>>333266864
This is pretty much a given unless they want to ignite a SJW uprising against the series. And then she'll have a pose that needs to be edited anyway.
>>
>>333267679
Too bad it won't happen.
>>
>>333266442
I want more worldbuilding.
>>
Comfy towns with lots of sidequests. Windfall and Clock Town still haven't been matched.
>>
Wind Waker Souls.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.