[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They took their god damn sweet time, but do you think chucklefucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 750x1334
They took their god damn sweet time, but do you think chucklefucks can earn back our respect?

will YOU be playing starbound 1.0?
>>
NO.
>>
File: 1327448068491.png (416 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
1327448068491.png
416 KB, 500x672
>Make a playable race of birds
>They can't even fly

Where's the point?
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1024x1024
I just want to fuck mudkips
>>
>>333260859
that's kinda their lore thing, they're salt about how they are flightless birds, and so they push people off the top of towers in the hopes that someday, their god will bless someone with flight before they pizza all over the goddamn ground.
>>
I'll give it a chance, probably going to be trash still but why not
>>
File: disappoint dad.png (104 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
disappoint dad.png
104 KB, 318x308
>>333260679
Things that need to be fixed before I'll touch that pile of over hipstered crap again.

-weapons/combat still feel like shit
-bosses are garbage
-Sense/feel of progression is still extremely shallow and just STOPS meaninglessly, there's nothing to hunt there's no treasure thats meaningful in any way that isn't some clothes or furniture
-Un nerf dashing/tech things
-make exploring underground meaningful with more structures (which they kinda did but its so copypaste atm you might as well not have done anything)

Now back to your hugbox chucklefuck employee. falseflagging and using the word chucklefuck doesn't mean we wont call you out. You need to stop being jews, hire more programmers, stop being lazy, and fire some artists or at least stop them from being the ONLY thing that pushes your damn game forward. You're so obviously only pixel art faggots that it hurts my brain.
>>
>>333261052
I would also add to bring back some unique abilities to the different races rather than just having them all be basically the same with a different coat of paint
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 456x320
>>333261052
Im really not a shill, i was just reading the news

Believe me
>>
>it's another chucklefuck shill thread
Come the fuck on, just a literal couple of weeks ago you were nonstop spamming Stardew Valley threads, how fucking obvious can you shills be?
>>
>>333260679
>they took the somewhat original story with Earth blowing up and every race being its own thing and rehashed it into generic space fantasy #1358971857135 where humans are the super special snowflake center of the galaxy race and every race starts off in Earth
Stopped reading right there, it's still unsalvageable hot garbage.
>>
>>333261406
>Top selling game on Steam
>WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT IT?
>>
>>333261052
In addition, more things that need to be fixed:

RACIAL DIFFERENCES

So much for the promise that each race will have benefits over the other.
>>
why does this game even exist?

>hmm should we add sci fi content to terraria
>no let's just make another terraria but with no content except the sci fi shit
>>
>>333262310
That's literally why the game exists. Tiy was butthurt he was kicked off the Terraria team, so he decided to make his own Terraria and show everyone he'd be able to one-up it.

That never happened.
>>
This game is never going to be as good as Terraria, but in space.

Therefore it will never be worth playing. The whole point of wanting to play it was the game being as good as Terraria with its many weapons, different enemies, and half decent way of making things difficult other than just stacking more health, they also gave them more violent behaviors and almost turned the game into a shmup.
>>
>>333260679
lol no
>>
>>333262310
>>333262530
>>333262537
Terraria players are more autistic than Minecraft players

Prove me wrong
>>
>>333260934
That's just.... I...

Fair enough.
>>
File: chins.jpg (48 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
chins.jpg
48 KB, 610x813
>>333262608
Their personalities and arguments are more 2d than the game itself.
>>
>>333262608

Dont need to, you have to be a special kind of potato to defend Starbound.
>>
File: quote i my pants quote ha.png (64 KB, 940x785) Image search: [Google]
quote i my pants quote ha.png
64 KB, 940x785
>>333262608
Okay.
>>
lolnope. The game is fundamentally shit and directionless. The devs have no idea what the fuck they are doing. I'll just play a new game of Terraria for the tenth time.
>>
Game is shit
>>
Did they retcon the whole Earth Tentacle Doom thing?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.