[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you preordered a game? How did that work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1454075538656.jpg (121 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1454075538656.jpg
121 KB, 640x960
When was the last time you preordered a game?

How did that work out for you?
>>
Demon's Souls

It was great.
>>
Goddamn, it's been forever. Like...Twilight Princess? And Jesus fuck that did not turn out well.
>>
Smash 4 bundle, before that I can't remember.

I have a Soul Calibur 2 t-shirt from pre-ordering that
>>
EOU2

went fine
>>
>>333256357
Majoras Mask 3D.

Disappointed
>>
Fallout 4
Went to midnight launch, got a free bobblehead, t-shirt and fallout boy mask.
Also picked up the season pass whilst it was still at its cheaper price and a new ps4 controller.
It was a good time.

Before that it was Rare Replay from amazon. It arrived a day early so that was fun.
>>
>>333256357
I pre-ordered Star Fox Zero today, so that I can get the physical version of Star Fox Guard.

All-in-all seems like a good time.
>>
basically preordered what i wanted 6 months in advance or some shit. so twilight princess hd, project x zone 2, xcom 2, the new deus ex, hitman, ace combat 7 and so on..

so far pretty satisfied. project x zone 2 was a blast.
>>
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X.

Besides Play-Asia getting their stock late, it went fine.
>>
EOU2
Got exactly what I expected.
>>
I don't think I ever have. Turned out pretty well I guess.
>>
File: 112.jpg (57 KB, 680x618) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
57 KB, 680x618
>>333256357
Aliens: Colonial marines. You know exactly how it went.
It made me pirate isolation on sheer principal, i bought it later when it went on sale for 10 dollars. Sega fucked up.
>>
>>333256357
The yoshi's woolly world amiibo bundle. Gave the toy to a friend and never finished the game since there's no online co-op
>>
Diablo 3

i still regret it to this day
>>
Evolve

I learned my lesson.
>>
>>333256908

what the fuck did you expect? its the same fucking game from 15 years ago.
>>
Pre-ordered Pokken for a 20% discount. I say it's worth it, because there's no way it will ever be cheaper than that.
>>
MGSV.
Pretty okay.
>>
https://youtu.be/AV69DyOuzbE?t=21s
>>
Mortal Kombat X on PC

Made me never pre-order a game again.
>>
File: 1416088845659.png (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1416088845659.png
21 KB, 500x500
Dark Souls 3.
Got special edition for the same price as the standard edition.
>>
>Dark Souls 3
Got it cheap.
But before that:
>Star Wars Battlefront
No need to talk about this.
>>
>>333258891
The writing was on the wall for EA's Battlefront. Why did you buy it?
>>
MGSV

Pretty good
>>
I can't remember if I've ever preordered a game before.

Ever.

If I have it was more than a decade ago or I would remember.
>>
Skyrim for xbox.
I got a nice black tshirt with the imperial logo

As for the actual game, dropped harder than a rock after the first few weeks and only completed it a year later when I gave it a pirate on PC.
>>
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival

take a guess
>>
I preordered Killing Floor 2.

I've not played it nearly as much as the first, but since I've got a fair bit of mileage out of it with my friends (and it didn't cost nearly as much as a new game usually does), I'm okay with it.

Now I just need to avoid the cash shop. And wonder when this fucker is coming back.
>>
>>333256357
Black ops II.
Preordering is a meme.
>>
The one and only game I have ever preordered was PC version of LA Noire. I did work out well because game was already out on consoles and I knew what I was buying.
>>
Triple Deluxe, I think.

I don't think I got a bonus or anything, but the game was good.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.