[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salt and Sanctuary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1438332643694.jpg (74 KB, 692x390) Image search: [Google]
1438332643694.jpg
74 KB, 692x390
Are you enjoying it?

I'm positively surprised how big this game is. I'm always expecting the end soon but there are many bosses.
>>
too busy playing dark souls 3
>>
Why are people buying this? It looks dreadful in every department.
>>
i'm still using a 2h warhammer i got at the start of the game and killing everything in two hits. i just beat the double ghosts who you can only hurt by hitting the giant axe they swing around. its pretty good.
>>
>>333249432
game starved people who bought a ps4 just for bloodborne
>>
>>333249195
I was surprised at how in depth the platforming got, holy fuck. Those upside down walljumping airdashes, goddamn
>>
2 bosses glitched out.

The dragon jumped off the caslte and one of the two axe ghosts gltiched out so I had to fight only one.

Tree of men was by far the worst so far.

I really like the wounding and focus system and I noticed some slick combos when under a certain equip load.
>>
It was a pretty good way to kill time until Dark Souls 3 came out. It's a very blatant Dark Souls clone, but it actually has a pretty good amount of depth. You can tell they put a good amount of effort into it. Unfortunately, the game's actual optimization sucks cock and crashes every hour. They did a pretty good job of converting Dark Souls into a 2D plane, but in the end, I really can't see anyone liking this over Dark Souls.
>>
How come i can't find a torrent for it? What the fuck
>>
>>333252140
only out on ps4 atm
>>
>>333251745
>crashes every hour
On the ps4?

Never happened to me
>>
>>333249745
I had pretty low expectations but it's actually a decent game. The few metroidvania aspects it has fit in nicely and the few things that differ from souls are pretty interesting like weapon charms or the skill system.
>>
>>333249432
Not sure I'd anyone actually bought it, they shill it here constantly
>>
>>333252517
I searched for threads yesterday because I expected more people to talk about this.

>>333249432
Did you play it?
>>
>>333249432
It's ridiculously fun and cheap.
>>
My goty so far

Is there no online coop/pvp or ami missing something?

Disappointing if not
>>
>>333256560
Local co-op. No PvP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.