[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slither Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: snek.jpg (44 KB, 480x367) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
44 KB, 480x367
slither.io

>gotta go fastan
>big sneakan
>orb eatan
>>
TFW spawn in the middle of a clusterfuck and gain 2000 point

feelssnekman
>>
>get encircled by some dude
>kill him
>even bigger reddit snake instantly moves in and circles me by picking up the remains
>he dies because a brave soul charged in to save me
>then he kills me
>>
>>333248936

Thanks, doc.
>>
Lag everywhere
>>
This game controls like shit.
>>
>>333248936
>The lag is a feature :^)

I'v gotten to the #1 spot a single time on the first day, and jesus christ I can't deal with it anymore after a few hours of playing this. I hope one day they'll wise up and fix that shit and the hitboxes for the snakes.
>>
>>333250801
>I suck at this game
>>
File: 1434913284966.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
1434913284966.gif
773 KB, 260x221
>>333251140
>going along eatan orbs
>suddenly die
>snake appears where your head was
T-thanks
>>
>>333251278
Movement isn't fluid and it lags. Gameplay is good.
>>
>>333248936

>>333220691
>>333220691
>>333220691
>>
Got my hitler into 16k points then destroyed by a fast moving suicide allahu ackbar sperm
>>
>>333248936
jesus this game is unplayable now
>>
File: im an asshole.png (1 MB, 1361x659) Image search: [Google]
im an asshole.png
1 MB, 1361x659
Is this how we get to the top ranks?
>>
Outside of Katamari, what are some other single-player "Gotta get big" kinda games? Already played Wonderful End of the World or whatever it was called.
>>
>>333250246
That sounds like something I did just a little while ago. You don't happen to remember the name do you?
>>
>>333252771
Hell no. Do you know how many times I've killed people coiling? So far I've been 1st about 6 times, and trying to do that shit is what ALWAYS leads to my death. Your long body is your protection when you are big, but that length is meaningless when you are coiled.
>>
>>333252771
i find that that is a pretty slow way to rank up, i usually just stay close to the big guys and wait for them to fuck up (never takes more than 2 mins)
>>
>>333253413
nah, it happened too fast for me to read any names
though if that was you, that was some funny chaos
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.