[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You pre-ordered, right? You're not a poorfag waiting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
You pre-ordered, right? You're not a poorfag waiting for a sale, are you?
>>
File: front-hikari.png (69 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
front-hikari.png
69 KB, 200x240
>Sale
>when CDKeys exist
>>
>7 days

kill me
>>
60 euros is a bit salty but I guess it ok if the game is good.
>>
>buy games with season passes before they even come out
>complain that video games are getting worse

They literally don't even have to try anymore.
>>
I was going to buy it on the first of April but then they doubled the price on Steam for no reason.

Fuck them.
>>
>>333244886
Mexibro?
They are truly fucking retarded if they think that people in the third world are going to pay that much for a digital edition of a game.
>>
>buy
Just wait for the crack. Why waste money.
>>
>>333245048

Yes.

It went from 509 pesos to 1100 without the pass, fuck them.
>>
What's the benefit of having it pre-ordered now instead of buying it, say Monday? It's not like they're going to run out. I don't understand you guys and this culture of having a game in your library for months that's not released
>>
It's gonna be utter shit like demon souls and DaS1. You fags will buy anything
>>
>>333244718

Got the CE
>>
>>333245064
Why do piratefags always want others to be piratefags too? Don't you realize how retarded that is?

Do you feel better about being a petty thief if you convince others to do the same?
>>
>>333245064
>playing a souls game without online features
why even bother?
>>
Waiting for the reviews first
>>
>>333245359

>inb4 Dark Souls 2 was good tho!
>>
>>333244718
I don't know if it'll run on my computer so I might wait for a crack first then buy it for online.

It's pointless to pre-order.
>>
>>333245359
It's going to be like the best games? Now I might pre-order.
>>
>>333244718
Nah I'll buy it when the 60fps version comes out next year
>>
>>333245359
Anon, /v/ in general likes those 2 games, if you are going to use the tired "Videogames are SHIT" schtick in an attempt to fit in at least do it right.
>>
>>333245461
It was. You hipster shits are just mad that the souls series lost its snowflake status.
>>
>>333245306

the only reason for me to pre-order is getting it slightly cheaper + getting a better deal on the steam controller, which I don't intend to buy for its regular asking price
>>
File: 1455135894341.jpg (97 KB, 754x463) Image search: [Google]
1455135894341.jpg
97 KB, 754x463
>>333244718

Not only am I waiting for a sale, but also waiting for them to release the expansion. Then I'll buy it once the game is complete. I'm not getting meme'd on again like I did with Scholar of the First Sin.
>>
>>333245628
Dark Souls 2 was good.
Dark Souls 2 was not the ONLY one that was good, that's fucking ridiculous and it makes you look like the hipster.
>>
I'm waiting till $40 ($32 best buy gcu)
Not enough time with work, other responsibilities, and a large backlog.
Sad considering I was one of the 1st to play demons souls in the U.S.
>>
LOL
Enjoy your bloodborne 2

Doom will be the only game worthwhile in 2016
>>
Gonna wait for the edition with all the DLC at the same price as the base game people are paying now.
>>
>Pre-order CE from amazon
>Notice there's no day 1 shipping option
>Shrug and tell myself I'll adjust it or complain later
>2 weeks ago I'm checking up on my order
>Amazon's estimate puts the arrival near the fucking 20th
>Flip my shit and try to pay for the fastest shipping they offer
>Error every time
>Get on customer support line
>30 minutes of whining with somebody in a chat window
>they can't do anything concrete
>promise they're gonna contact the carrier/warehouse or whatever the fuck and try to expedite my package

I couldn't possibly be more upset about this. I'm never using Amazon for this sort of shit again. Anybody else have similar experience? Did their promise to contact the carrier/warehouse to expedite make a difference?
>>
>>333245924
It was the only one with good multiplayer. I play games to socialize with other people cause I'm not a creepy shut-in, therefore it was the only good one
>>
>>333245384

lmao faggot
>>
>>333245359
>>333245461
dumb bait poster
>>
>>333245412
Because fuck video games you nerd
>>
no i'm not buying it right now because i'm playing other games and i'm not excited for a souls game at this point. genre fatigue, i guess.
>>
I had it pre-ordered but i cancelled it. The hype train has left the station, arrived at it's destination, and has started to rust.

I will pirate it just as I do other old games. Bamco fucked up, and they need to suffer the consequences.
>>
File: 1459049151068.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1459049151068.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>333244718
Bamco are a bunch of faggots and went all out marketing this game and getting people to purchase it twice with the delayed western release. They even went the whole ten yards and introduced a season pass before the game even fucking released. At least DaS2 had the decency to lie to people about there not being any dlc and waited to see if people liked the game or not.
>>
>>333246539

>believing the souls r good faggotry meme cancer

miazaki is a total fucking hack
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.