[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you will hate it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-uncharted-4-1.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2016-uncharted-4-1.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
>I would rather have people hate it than be indifferent to it
~Creative Director

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/263795/uncharted-4-creative-director-people-will-argue-over-the-ending/
>>
Drake will die won't he?
>>
>>333243896
Hopefully, so this casual shit series will end.
>>
Drake finally snaps and admits that all the adventures were to satiate his desire to slaughter non-whites. This happens after he murders the black girl after the events of the plot, which causes him to emotionally monologue about his bloodlust to Sully.
>>
>>333243896
nah, its bcos it'll just be another ac clone
>>
>>333243548
Drake's brother is going to end up being the real big bad of the game.

Elena will die.

Sully and Nate will live.

Drake will kill his brother.

Drake will be depressed due to losing his waifu. Sad ending all around.

Screencap this post. I'm not wrong.
>>
>>333243548
I thought this was a prequel. What happened to all that shit in 3 where sully was evil or something?
>>
>>333244182
Hey everyone! I found the PCuck that's never played the Uncharted games and only read Wikipedia summaries!
>>
>>333244092
you got sully and drake confused
>>
File: 1450678574265.gif (53 KB, 828x472) Image search: [Google]
1450678574265.gif
53 KB, 828x472
>>333243548
better now than have your paid journos call your fans entitled for later
>>
Drake finally gets some treasure, his brother frequently visits him, he divorces Elena and remarries Chloe.

Pretty much the best ending we can hope for.
>>
>>333244135
>drake gets back with best girl chloe
good
>>
>>333244260
No Sully is legitimately disturbed by his hateful diatribe, and almost shoots him before realizing he can't kill the closest thing he has to a son.
>>
>>333244243
Why the fuck would I ever read a wikipedia summary for a movie game?
I played 2 and somewhat enjoyed it, and got like halfway through 3 before I got bored as fuck and stopped playing.
>>
>>333244359
drake dies.
>>
>>333244359
Why didn't he stick with Chloe?

Is he so xenophobic that even the British are too ethnic for him?
>>
>>333244092
It'll be just like Snowpiercer.
>>
>>333244941
Vidya kino will be achieved
>>
>>333244135
Elena won't die, but Drake's bro will betray him only to save his/Sully/Elena's life at the end and die in the process. "We will always remember you bro" memorial in the end as they celebrate pirate treasure or whatever
>>
>>333244135
I dont think Sam is going to be the "big bad". Rafe (or whatever his name is) is going to be the villian, I highly doubt theres going to be a reveal where Sam was the true bad guy all along, it would just be too cheesy even for Uncharted and make no sense.

But there is 100% going to be a confrontation between Sam and Nate. Its obvious from his dialouge that he is obsessed with the treasure and also idealises the Pirates who owned it. He's going to go off the deep end and probably die as a result of his own greed.

The real question is what will the supernatural element be?

We've had
> El Dorado is a sarcophagus that contains a mummy that turns people into zombie-like crazy mutants. Brought the downfall of the Spanish Colony.
> The Chintimani Stone is actually sap from the Tree of Life which grants super strength at the cost of physical mutation and maybe insantiy. Brought the downfall of Shambala.
> The Urn at the bottom of the Sand City was leaking halluncingen into the water which turned the city mad.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.