[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think MS will redeem themselves next generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 314x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 314x160
How do you think MS will redeem themselves next generation?
>>
>wake up /v
>>
>bump
>>
oh thats right I forgot. Nobody talks about Xbox here anymore because its concluded that the Xbox brand is dead and its not worth salvaging.

Classsic /v.
>>
>>333242037
>next generation
Literally the reason console wars exist. They should have never entered in the first place.
>>
>>333243713
>the Xbox brand is dead and its not worth salvaging
There's a smart lad.
>>
They won't.
Xbox was bad, Xbox 360 was irrelevant by the end of its cycle, and now with Xbone they're back to just being bad again.
Because that's the natural state for Xbox: bad.
>>
>>333242037
>Hey guys, your console must be connected to the internet at all times for its 24 hour check ins, or your console will be bricked.

>All games will be registered, no used games or sharing

>Camera and microphone that won't turn off

Gee, I wonder why the general public wanted nothing to do with the console?
>>
>>333244512
Sounds a lot like steam which everyone loves

No one seems to remember how much Xbox 360 changed since when it first launched, Microsoft has already changed the Xbox one so much and it's going to keep evolving as times goes on.
>>
>>333242037
By leaving the industry.
>>
File: PS4 Dews it 3.png (94 KB, 664x332) Image search: [Google]
PS4 Dews it 3.png
94 KB, 664x332
>>333245084

True. What is the point in remaining in the industry now the PS4 is the Dudebro COD Dewritos console?
>>
>>333242037
I honestly think they're trying to rectify themselves of the screw up that the previous Xbox higher ups did to the Xbox brand since 2011 or whenever the kinect came out. They shouldve advertised it as a sole gaming machine instead of tying it to the gimmicky Kinect (look how fast Sony dropped their shit peripheral). Now theyre finally promoting games instead of cheap gimmicks which is helping to restore the brand to its former glory and maybe next gen be more of a threat but I dont know if they recover back to the 360 peak days
>>
>>333245678
Fuck I was skipping entire words fucking phone im gonna go milk myself
>>
>choosing xdone over grorious nipponstation

-sub hd
-ads constantly interrupting gameplay
-100 bucks more expensive
-spying on you
-cant share games
-slow as a rock
-controller is inferior (still using batteries lol)
-basic features are behind a paywall
-download speed is capped at 50 kb/s
-daily hacks
-no future due to MS focusing on pc
-installs take literally hours
-bc is silky smooth 10 fps
-the exclusives are vastly inferior, with microtransactions that killed the series the games represent, irredeemably
>>
File: Also On PC.png (152 KB, 516x304) Image search: [Google]
Also On PC.png
152 KB, 516x304
>>333246308
>>
>>333242037
They will close Xbox department
>>
What makes you think... there will be a next...generation?
>>
>>333246772
what makes u think there wont be?
>>
>>333246772

This. WW3 is about to start.
>>
>>333244864
is this bait?
>steam offline
>steam family sharing
>no need for cam and microphone
>>
>>333246891
How this generation has panned...out
>>
Lost Odyssey 2 for a start.

Where is it, Phil?
>>
>>333247391
i played witcher 3, love my dark souls 1 on x1, love halo 5 and cant wait for gears. So far good.
??
>>
>>333242037
They won't make the mistake of creating a console weaker than their rivals (Sony, really) this time. They know they fucked up this gen so I'm fully expecting them to release something quite impressive for next gen to win people back.
>>
File: do a flip faggot.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
do a flip faggot.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
I don't really know why they tried to get in bed with old media, they don't need them.

Maybe they were thinking they could out play the dinosaurs and their end game was acquiring all their shit whilst instilling a more controlled market at the same time.

But yeah nah fuck that no one bought that shit for a second.
>>
File: vnpK6.jpg (199 KB, 686x1000) Image search: [Google]
vnpK6.jpg
199 KB, 686x1000
>>333247485
this and Banjo Threeie
>>
>>333242037
arent they going bankrupt in their console division anyways? why bother, what morons buy a xbone?
>>
>>333246526
>non existent on xbox

you mad that pc and ps4 have all the games, and shitbox has none?
>>
>>333247715
>Going bankrupt in there console division

Are you literally retarded? MS could fund the Xbox for next 50 years with Microsoft office liceses alone. MS are a lot of things, but lacking funds they are most definitely not.
>>
They've already shown how anti-consumer they would be if they could get away with it. No reason to support them again.
>>
>>333247693
...I-is that a sexy Kazooie?
>>
>>333246308
I have both a PS4 and XB1, the controller is way better than the PS4's and is comfy as fuck, I got my XB1 for $250 (brand new), I've never had an ad interrupt gameplay. Kindly go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1426465813019.jpg (102 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1426465813019.jpg
102 KB, 400x500
>>333248061
Any Kazooie is sexy Kazooie
>>
>>333247952
No shit, he meant it isn't making money for them. Just because MS has the cash to keep their console afloat doesn't make it a good investment.
>>
>>333247576
Do you by any chance only have 2% of your brain in your head and the rest fluid?
>>
>>333248213
And how long have people been saying this for, exactly? Because I recall people saying this during the OG Xbox era, yet here we are, now on the third gen Xbox system 15 years later. MS DOES make money on the Xbox brand. It might not be through hardware sales, but they turn a profit somewhere or they wouldn't still be doing it.
>>
>>333246308

>Picking any of these shit boxes
>>
>>333242037
Consoles are inferior and xbox is the most inferior of them all. At least the Wii U has games you can't get on PC for now
>>
File: reality hits home for rscottyg.jpg (142 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
reality hits home for rscottyg.jpg
142 KB, 808x805
>rscottyg still this rectally flustered over the OmniStation

Fabulous. :^)
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.