[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what build should I use for third playthrough?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 20160405071827_1.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160405071827_1.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1080
what build should I use for third playthrough?
>>
I've played the game for over 1,000 hours. The most fun weapons in my opinion are:
Quelaag's Furysword
Obsidian Greatsword
Gold Tracer
Gravelord Sword
Moonlight Greatsword
Black Knight Greataxe
>>
Pyromancer Str/End
>>
>>333238095
Quality build and use the longsword.
>>
>>333238095
Silver Knight SS + Darkmoon Blade/Sunlight Blade
>>
File: skyrim cosplay.jpg (590 KB, 1202x1920) Image search: [Google]
skyrim cosplay.jpg
590 KB, 1202x1920
>>333239204
+15 longsword master race. I like to think my character will go on to be a legend, and his plain longsword will forever be known as "Character name's longsword" instead of beating the game with some other character's legendary sword
>>
>>333238095
hello is this the first dark souls?

is there any build that makes me not die a lot? i always give up because it's too hard
>>
>>333240194
try black knight halberd
>>
>>333240194
Having lots and lots of vitality will give you a chance to learn from your mistakes. You could pick knight and get the neat Armour then stack VIT. Or you could go pyromancer and stack VIT for loads of damage without worrying about upgrades too much. Don't be afraid to look up how upgrades work or where some spells are if you do choose to go that route.
>>
>>333238754
Queelag's does 0 damage.
>>
>>333238754
>curvedshit
Most boring movesets in the game, everything is a slash.
>>
Call yourself Donald trump. Use zwei
>>
>>333240194
For your first run you can rely on shields, ignore "git gud" faggots. Learn how the enemies work, get a proper sense of the range their attacks have. Sometime you're gonna have to learn how to parry and dodge so you might want to look into that asap. Watch some videos about parrying and never let your char fat roll. Mid roll is acceptable, light roll is the best tool you'll have against all bosses.
Don't forget to upgrade your weapons and pop souls you pick up from corpses and level up accordingly.
>>
File: Nigga.png (83 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Nigga.png
83 KB, 200x200
>>333238095
50 strength 35 faith +15 great axe. 800+ Damage a swing and can stun lock full havels/ stop smough in one hit. Great axe is under rated as fuck I don't understand it
>>
>>333241882
why faith? does that add damage somehow?
>>
>>333242447
Sun light blade wrath of the gods emmit force and greater lighting bolt all will do a shit ton of dmg if you get the right tailsmon I can't remeber the name I think it's ivory
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.