[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do WoW characters just sport extra heads or something that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Do WoW characters just sport extra heads or something that they can survive decapitation?
>>
But she never gets decapitated
>>
>noone
>>
Just so you know no character in Warcraft is subject to permadeath.

Humanoids and Dragonkin can become undead or ghosts
Demons will never die no matter what
Elementals will never die no matter what
>>
>>333236091
Everyone is immortal, then. So why are there factions at war when they know they can't ever win under any circumstances? What the fuck are they even fighting for?
>>
>>333236442
Most living things do stay dead.
>>
>>333236091
Elementals can die when killed on their elemental plane. Firelands for Ragnaros etc...
>>
>>333235319
>noone

Bravo Blizzard
>>
Even the in-game characters don't care anymore.
>>
>>333237301
pretty sure that's not true based on Warcraft chronicles. Though that is how it works for demons in the twisting nether.
>>
>Metzen's daughter sees Vanessa
>"Why isn't that girl wearing pants?"
>"I don't know, honey. I don't know anymore."
>7.0.1 patch notes
>"Vanessa VanCleef finally found a pair of pants."
>>
File: over the shoulder.png (874 KB, 535x906) Image search: [Google]
over the shoulder.png
874 KB, 535x906
>>333235319
No. She does however sport something else extra
>>
>>333235319
>Rewards: Vanessa Vancleef

Did she give herself to you, becoming your slave or what?

I've never played WoW tbqh
>>
>>333239649

You're more correct than you realize
>>
>>333239649
She becomes a resource for a facebook game.
>>
They are retconning a lot of Cata
>>
>>333239797
You never collect her head at the end of Heroic DM. You see her set off the explosives and disappear. Bullshit? Yes, but it's the same shit that's been in comics and other mediums forever. No body, no kill. And even with a body in WoW, they'll just bring it back anyways.
>>
>>333235319
This is LITERALLY the worst writing I have ever seen for an established character.

Actually no, the Tyrande everything in that one MoP scenario where she's retarded and rushes in so Varian can save her is just as bad.
>>
>>333240060
Are you sure you collect her head? I think you may be thinking of her father
>>
>>333240218
Nevermind I can't read properly
>>
>>333240060
Meh, doesn't change the fact that decapitated characters have come back to life.
>>
File: Thrall_&_Cairne_saving_babies.jpg (233 KB, 528x717) Image search: [Google]
Thrall_&_Cairne_saving_babies.jpg
233 KB, 528x717
>>333236091
everyone but cairne
>never got to save the chilluns with cairne and thrall
>>
>>333240212
>>333235319
Because of whiners like you they actually changed the entire opening. Rather than fighting for a seat at the the table with her and earning it - because you whined that they brought back a dungeon character you killed - you now just walk up to the table and automatically get inducted in. No earning it, no getting a sidekick waifu. The Rogue campaign lost 3 of it's quests and all of the interesting opening for just a "talk to the npc and now you're part of the shadow council" because "b-b-buh I killed her!?!?"

At least they're not backing down from the people whining about Whitemane being resurrected as a Death Knight.
>>
>>333242434
They put her back in she's just not on the council anymore.

She shows up and poisons everyone
>>
>>333243460
Yeah, they put her back in thankfully, but the opening is still neutered, all because of "m-muh killsteals!!"

People who bitch about Thrall and Tyrion killstealing Garrosh/Deathwing and the Lich King but then get upset that the game treats you as someone whose important and not just a grunt make me fucking laugh at how retarded they are.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.