[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: guild-wars-2-logo.jpg (153 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
guild-wars-2-logo.jpg
153 KB, 1024x768
What went wrong?
>>
No playable Tengu
>>
>>333232458
what didn't go wrong?
>>
>>333232458

no dual classing
>>
Everything. Every single thing. I never thought an expansion would out-suck Warlords of Draenor, but Heart of Thorns proved me wrong.
>>
They took the Mission system out. That was my favorite method of storytelling I have ever seen in a MMO.
>>
>>333232745
this, for two years the city of tengu is closed and almost never mentioned. I am expecting the expansion open it...but nooooooo~~~
>>
>>333232458
maintaining content updates and expansions didnt work out for them. i liked it when they just did living world updates. updates were coming out each month
>>
I can't be a shota trap.
>>
>>333232745
>>333232912

Didnt make the game shit.

Its just nothing like guild wars i guess. Skills being bound to weapons perhaps? The shitty 2 ults per class? Refusal to balance properly?
Removal of healers?
>>
>>333232458
this is the only game where leveling to max level didn't feel like a fucking chore and it was actually enjoyable, but the combat system is fucking stupid.
>>
>>333233215
This nigga's getting it right. Not to mention the shitty lore.

Fuck plant people.
>>
How's this game holding up nowadays? I bought HOTS and rushed through the story, killed some dragon which took the form of an ogre (lol) inside someone's brain and that's it. I absolutely loved the 2nd expansion zone, holy shit it's was pretty - Auric Basin I believe was the name. Any content updates since then? Is the raid fun?
>>
>>333233295
They cancelled all of the legendary weapons the expansion was supposed to add, save one; a short bow.
>>
>>333233371
Are you serious? why?
>>
>>333233461
Too much work, now give us more money for outfits. :^)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.