[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find a good FC to join? How did you? I'm an mmo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2305524-a_realm_reborn.jpg (78 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
2305524-a_realm_reborn.jpg
78 KB, 690x388
How do I find a good FC to join? How did you?

I'm an mmo noob on my second day of the free trial and I think itd be cool to join a noob-friendly FC if I ever have questions about the game or something.

Or should I play through the game more before trying to join an FC?
>>
world?
>>
>>333231567
jenova
>>
>>333231337
Socialize. Even though most people stick to FC and linkshell (LS, basically like chat rooms) channels, people will still talk if you engage them in say.
>>
>>333231337
Try to make friends with nice people. If they turn out to be too casual for you when you reach endgame you can always join a static outside of your FC. It's quite common for players to do that, and the linkshell feature really helps with that.
>>
>>333232873
What's a good way to find an FC though?

I've just been examining random other budding players and looking at their FC's. I've seen lots of FCs with like 100+ members; would randomly joining one be cool?
>>
>>333232649
what's your character name?
I'm the only anon of my FC but I know others.

also @ OP
>>>333221793
>>
>>333233001
That's one way to do it. Just talk to people who's FC you might want to join and ask them how it is. If you check the company profile, you can submit an application if they have recruitment on. Genealogy I'd steer clear of one's with 100s of people. They're ones that usually invite anyone and in my experience, usually mo one ever does anything or talks even when there's a bunch if members online. Best best is usually smaller ones.
>>
I just accepted every random invite to a free company I got. Would hang around for a bit, feel it out, then leave if everyone turned out to be faggots.

Eventually I ended up in a tiny FC with a bunch of chill dudes and stuck around.
>>
>>333233059
so youre on jenova, too?

my character name is Kriverr Lionheart
>>
>>333233920
sent you a PM, never responded
>>
>>333234272
sorry mane, I tried sending a tell but it's not available on the free trial ;_;
>>
I paid for 1 month in december, stopped playing, and assumed my month was over.
Then I tried logging in yesterday and surprisingly I was allowed in. Walking around and everything.
I checked my bank account and I've made no payments.
Do I have time leftover somehow? Or did I beat the system?
>>
>>333235143
There's a free login event going on right now. Log in before I think the 14th and you get 4 free days.
>>
>>333235465
Oh that would explain it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.