[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>april release For fuck's sake. I'm probably the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: remember this yeah me neither.jpg (483 KB, 1570x1000) Image search: [Google]
remember this yeah me neither.jpg
483 KB, 1570x1000
>april release
For fuck's sake. I'm probably the only person who gives a shit about this, and that's only because they didn't show Rabura's panties nearly enough in the anime and I'm hoping this game makes up for that (it probably won't).
>>
>>333226267
Sell me on this game
>>
what anime is this?
>>
>A game based on an anime

I don't know what this is, but that's never a good sign
>>
>>333227484
those Shaman King GBA games were pretty good
>>
Is this even a game ? It almost looks like some anime cover art with PS brand pasted over
>>
>>333227650
Those Shaman king games had Castlevania devs behind them.
>>
>>333227484
If I'm not mistaken, the game was in development before the show aired.
>>
>>333226267
Is Uchikoshi involved in this at all? I thought he was busy with ZE3.
>>
>>333227484
The game is a literal tie in with the anime. The anime is basically the good end while the game will explain the unresolved questions on certain characters and shit along with maybe a true end.
>>
Why did you post 2 of the same image together?
>>
>>333226267

>ghost trick, but with panties.
>>
>>333226356

You play a ghost who tries to obtain a happy and peaceful future for the world by moving tiny objects like in ghost trick as well as trying to reposess your body. However if you fuck up a girl will fall down and you'll she her panties and the world will be destroyed.

Uchikoshi wrote it and the anime was really fucking great.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.