[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ play when it's depressed? I'm in a real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1335578006658.png (11 KB, 344x341) Image search: [Google]
1335578006658.png
11 KB, 344x341
What does /v/ play when it's depressed?
I'm in a real funk and every time I look at my usual collection I just sigh heavily and go back to refreshing the board.
>>
>>333226073

I play the game of fixing the problem rather than using video games as escapism.
>>
Try 'Dangling at the end of a rope' you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>333226073
RO2/RS
>>
>>333226243
That doesn't sound very fun
Don't you like fun things
>>
>>333226073
I usually dick around in comfy games. Witcher 3, Stardew Valley, Undertale, etc.
Just make-your-own-pace stuff that's enjoyable to look at.

Don't worry my man, it gets better.
>>
>>333226436

Well, you won't accomplish anything otherwise. The thing is, there is a lot of help out there, but people choose to not take it. I took it and now I'm doing a lot better. It's hard to feel sorry for people that do nothing to help themselves.
>>
Some of you may call me an autist but back when I was in a real shitty place I pulled myself through playing Garry's Mod. I would just go to one of the less populated sandbox servers and just make random shit. Occasionally, someone would come to the server and they would spark up a conversation. That, in itself, made me feel less alone and eventually I started playing those TTT servers. Hearing other people talk and laugh and just have a good time overall really made a difference in my disposition. Might not work for you but you should try it at least.
>>
>>333226631
What if they're just depressed, like, they just got rejected by a girl or something. Not actual full-on depression. There's nothing wrong with just masking it away and doing other stuff if it's just something temporary.

If you liked RCT as a kid, torrent the pre-alpha for Planet Coaster, it's pretty fucking great, especially for something that only just got released into early access.
>>
I'm in a depressed mood. I'm currently keeping myself off of Facebitch and staying strictly to /v/ and anything videogames. I'm using the vidya as an escape right now. I have just a Wii. I have, Xenoblade Chronicles, Monster Hunter tri, Metroid Trilogy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Twilight Princess, Sonic Colors, and Resident Evil 4. Can anyone recommend me a game to play for the next 6 hours?
>>
>>333227138

That's understandable, but even then, that's a problem you can face. With all the women in the world, it's honestly dumb to get hung up on one. One day, we'll have a real Italian woman that is willing to toss our salad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.