[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to play this game but i don't know what kinda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
I just want to play this game but i don't know what kinda character to do.
>>
>>333224361
pick literally anything
>>
File: 1410485329470.jpg (33 KB, 241x403) Image search: [Google]
1410485329470.jpg
33 KB, 241x403
>>333224361
Then take the quiz the game gives you
>>
just do another fucking malkavian playthrough
>>
>>333224361
Tremere

cover yourself in blood then throw your blood at people to steal their blood and make them throw up blood

it's bloody cool
>>
>>333224361
Ive fapped way to much to the dance she gives you :^)
>>
>>333224361

I never played the entire game, but the only advice I ever hear about a choosing characters in Masquerade is never to pick the crazy clan with the voices in your head for your first playthrough. Other than that, pick whatever sounds like it may fit the playstyle you prefer in other rpgs.
>>
>>333224361
Pubes?
>>
>>333224361
tremue speced in guns is the only way to play

anyone that bitches about the sewers is a cunt that didn't build their character to be good with guns in an FPS
>>
File: vampire 2016-03-18 13-35-34-77.jpg (992 KB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
vampire 2016-03-18 13-35-34-77.jpg
992 KB, 3200x1800
Ventrue. That is assuming you're not a pleb.
>>
Brujah with points in intimidate and brawl
Toreador with points in seduction, persuasion and melee
Tremere sorcerer
Gangrel investigator with brawl and warform
Ventrue with persuasion, dominate and guns

Don't play Malkavian or Nosferatu first
>>
>>333224361
Just don't fucking focus on dialogue related shite, end game will require either melee or guns so make sure you can get your hands dirty too
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.