[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone fucking help me? I am a competitive guy but I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_1365-images(2)-1201327374.jpg (7 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1365-images(2)-1201327374.jpg
7 KB, 248x203
Can someone fucking help me? I am a competitive guy but I am really, really hating team games. I am fucking sick of having to count on the cooperation and success of your choice four or more potentially retarded other people.

So, what is something I can get into competitively that doesn't involve anyone but myself versus whatever? I want to only rely on myself. No one else.

No gookclick, and I only have a PC (personal preference). Can anyone suggest some shit?
>>
>>333220297
you're autistic
learn to work in the real world
>>
>>333220297
Rocket league 1v1 is fun
>>
>>333220297
Fighting games are mainly 1v1. Could try them.
>>
>>333220297

You want Street Fighter 5, family.

None of the other fighting games on PC have a big community. Hearthstone is RNG, and Rocket League 1v1 is just considered practice for the real 3v3 game.
>>
>>333220297

Actually I lied about fighting games on PC, you can actually try fighting games out for free by playing emulated fighting games online with Fightcade.

As of this posting, King of Fighters 98, 2002 and Third Strike have north of 100 people online each, and there's about a dozen more than have more than a few players.
>>
>>333221193

Never.

>>333221274

Is that not a team game?

>>333221417
>>333221667
>>333222080

Won't I need a fighting stick and stuff for fighting games?
>>
>>333223510
>Won't I need a fighting stick and stuff for fighting games?
I don't know I play superior team based games.
>>
>>333223672

How are they superior when you can't control the other assets on your team but instead have to depend on them not to fuck everything up?
>>
SSBM netplay on Dolphin
>>
>>333223954
Teamwork is a skill. Calling plays and making best use of your retards adds great strategic element to the game. It holds back autists that can't use mic though.

Basically it forces you to git gud enough to carry if you're solo and if you manage to team it's next level shit.
>>
>>333223510
It's usually down to personal preference when it involves pad or stick. To my knowledge there is no inherent advantage you get from using a stick.

If you do plan on getting a stick it won't be cheap, most good sticks range over $150. If you are savvy enough and don't mind reading tutorials there is plenty material out there to make your own custom stick for a fraction of that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.