[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: rockstar-1024x1024.png (65 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
rockstar-1024x1024.png
65 KB, 1024x1024
I am an Insider working contract with Take 2.
I do this because I hate the tease game developers force on the players.
This is what you'll get:
Confirming the previous source claiming Rockstar Games considered Tokyo, Japan as the setting for the next GTA, but took it off the table when they discovered the road system is too complicated to effectively implement them into the game.
This is not -entirely- true. A new IP R* is working on is set in Tokyo and arrives on several handheld devices in Q1-2017.
For this reason, Rockstar has sent out scouts to remain there for the last months.

GTA 6 is NOT in the works as of now.
This misinformation resulted out of complicated reasons, that I can not name exactly. Rockstar Games merely considered the next GTA to play in Tokyo. Out of a discussion, the leak resulted, claiming to be more than it is.

Furthermore, Rockstar Games are working on a returning title that fans will be extatic to hear. It has been in the works since November 2014, and is planned to be released in Q4 2018.
A teaser trailer is supposed to appear this year.
>>
> several handheld devices

Both iphone and android! What a win
>>
>>333220162
make bully 2 faggot
>>
My wife's son is a Rockstar developer, he said they're making GTA 7 for some reason.
>>
>>333220162
hey OP, my dad works for Nintendo he knows all the cheat codes for gta v' only I know them because my dad works at Nintendo so I use the cheat codes online kek
>>
of course they're working on gta, R* North doesn't do anything else.
>>
>>333220162
>returning title
If this is true I hope it means Red Dead Redemption
Undead was pure crap and I think there should be more old western set vidya
Although I'd also like some sort of successor to LA Noire if that happened.
Not like either will
>>
>>333220162
ONI 2?
>>
>>333220162
>GTA 6 is NOT in the works as of now.

Bullshit. Even if the actual game isn't in full development there is at least a team working on the engine tech for it. These games take way too much time for that not to be the case.
>>
>>333220162
>Furthermore, Rockstar Games are working on a returning title that fans will be extatic to hear.
Manhunt 3
>>
>>333221004
I tried to walk away from this, but I can't resist. as I found 333221004 to be particularly amusing.
That's all you'll get.
>>
>>333220162
Rockstar games are the publisher, not the developer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.