[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most average and genuinely unremarkable game I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Grim_Dawn.jpg (106 KB, 464x640) Image search: [Google]
Grim_Dawn.jpg
106 KB, 464x640
This is the most average and genuinely unremarkable game I have ever played. I can't think of anything interesting to say about it save that it's an ARPG that isn't as good as Diablo 2, and thus it has no reason whatsoever to exist.
>>
>>333219713
It's pretty good t b h, you just have shit taste.
>>
meh, it's the best game in the genre since TQ
>>
>>333220437
This pretty much. Those of us who can't get over the death of the genre have to cling to the only genuine attempts at the traditional formula.
>>
>>333220437
Path of exile is not only better than this and TQ, but the best game in the genre period. If you disagree you're a fag.
>>
WE WITCH GODS SOON
>>
>>333220437
Yep, this, Path of Exile has the most boring drudge combat of any game in the genre, I cannot even comprehend how people find it fun.
>>
>>333219713
I got a good 100 hours of enjoyment out of it, and I usually get sick of ARPG type games very quickly.

Dunno if I'd ever go back to it though.
>>
>>333221962
Path of exile is great but at high end it relies too much on player trading, I do not play these games to trade or engage in economy
>>
>>333222085
This. Fuck that.
>>
i played it to max level on hardcore but i dont think i can replay it with different builds and whatnot
>>
>>333222085
I fully agree, but it's still the best game by far even with this fatal flaw. And in the latest league, even non autismos can get any item they want, coz shit is cheap.
>>
>>333221962
>path of exile
>good

yeah, alright fag
>>
>>333222085
Dead wrong. There are plenty of people (including streamers) who play self-found at high levels for fun.
>>
>>333222338
lol
>>
They took so long to release this shit that everybody else beaten them to a punch already. If they released it during diablo-likes drought then it might have garnered some attention. Now a by the book diablo clone with questionable production values is simply redundant.
>>
>>333223680
It would have gone faster if they had more than two people working on it for several years, yes anon.
>>
>>333223680
the engine is so old that it's no enjoyable to play for long periods of time and the multiplayer is so bad that you can't even have fun with friends
>>
>>333222338
sure you can, but you dont go anywhere

the damage, survivability, clear speed compared to someone who plays 10 hours a day and trades a lot is just pathetic
>>
>>333224187
Nah I cleared t10s with my selfound trapper at the speed of light. All you need is a tabula which is very easy to farm.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.