[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Walking Dead video game series as shitty as the television
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: walkin dead.jpg (306 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
walkin dead.jpg
306 KB, 1280x800
Is the Walking Dead video game series as shitty as the television show?
>>
>game
Also, it manages to be worse
>>
First one was fun because nobody recognized the telltale formula at the time. It's okay for one quick runthrough , but for more than one playthrough the whole thing falls apart
>>
The ending of telltale season 1 will leave you crying
>>
>>333216418
half the cast are niggers
>>
>Negan cliffhanger was leaked before the finale
Holy shit AMC get it together
>>
Russians was still the most randumb fucking thing they threw in WD 2
>>
Season 1 is awesome.
Made me cry and put me on stress for having to choose. Like, literally had to pause everytime a big choice poped up, walking around the house thinking what to do
>>
>>333218968

Lol that bit, Lenny shoulda killed that whoare
>>
>>333216418

Season 1 is a fun romp, it really is. Season 2 drops the ball so fucking hard in so many ways it's ridiculous how poor the quality goes down.
>>
>>333219165
Explain, please.
>>
>>333216418
Such a good start...
>>
>Carol suddenly falls the fuck apart for no reason at all
That's on the same level of quality writing as season 2 of the game, which suddenly swerves from Kenny VS Luke to Kenny VS Jane, two people who barely said two words to each other.
Only play season 1. If you play season 2, stop in the middle of the last episode and pretend it was all just a dream.
>>
>game
>>
>>333216418
I think the show sucks.
Both seasons of the game were pretty good.
>>
>>333220865
Not him, but in season 2 you play as Clementine, who's like 12, and all of the adults are incapable of making any decisions or completing any tasks and constantly rely on you. Also, a lot of the characters aren't as interesting.
>>
>>333223786

There was only one redeeming factor to S2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiaWzLZbleo
>>
Walkan Dead is all fucking trash.
>"Choices": The Video Game
>Filler, a new series from AMC
>Fuck You, Book One - Everyone Dies
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.