[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PT never actually took place in an American Town. This type of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (513 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
513 KB, 1536x2048
PT never actually took place in an American Town. This type of socket is primarily found in the UK and Cypress. And judging by the various phones and televisions, the game takes place in 1984.
>>
OP here, meant Cyprus.
>>
>>333215938
>cypress
>>
>>333216169
I know sorry.
>>
>>333215938
Interesting
Too bad this doesn't matter since it's forever dead
>>
So this is the real chapter 3, the coma sleep of Venom

Kojima confirmed again to be the best one
>>
Has Kojima released any info on games he is even working on with his new company?
>>
>>333216502
Not while it's still on my harddrive it isn't.
>>
>>333215938
>PT
>Silent Hill at all

I'm glad it got canceled to be completely honest. Just let the series die. It's rotting carcass has already been beaten and raped enough.
>>
>>333216706
Nha, you are wrong, it was only raped by the wrong people
>>
>>333216878
How am I wrong, exactly?
>>
>>333217091
First, for what we see from the demo, PT was made to be like the original game, a real horror game and almost everyone who play the demo can tell you that the game was really a good promise

Second, every big dev want to make good profit about every videogame they made, but some dev actualy care about it so they try to make something good for the fans
>>
>>333215938
Kojima knows what the world's best plug is. Good for him.
>>
>>333216706
OP didn't say it was.
Fag.
>>
>>333215938
>Silent hill, Essex, bongland
>>
>>333218087
>PT was made to be like the original game, a real horror game and almost everyone who play the demo can tell you that the game was really a good promise
Kojima 4th wall breaking, jump scares and fetus in a sink isn't even close to get an idea of what you are claiming, the ones who also made that claim probably were light Silent Hill fans themselves, the kind of people that think games like Layers of Fear are just like Silent Hill.

>every big dev want to make good profit about every videogame they made, but some dev actualy care about it so they try to make something good for the fans
See above. Kojima probably never even had a good look at what the series great in the first place, if you go back and watch his interview about PT, he goes on about how he wants people to enjoy it together in the same room and being afraid that the game is too scary.
>>
>>333219149
I know it's hard as fuck to get something like the originals, eve if you are overtalking about the demo, but this was maybe the best promising game to do that. Kojima is one of those devs who care about making a good product so, if it was true that he involved ito inside the project, that's more of an evidence to me. But like i said, everyone think about money, but i still believe there are some good people working in the industry, so when they are doing something new, i can be only optimistic about that
>>
File: Screenshot_50.png (376 KB, 373x426) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_50.png
376 KB, 373x426
The title "Silent Hills" probably implied that there were multiple towns around the world that had the same powers that the original Silent Hill had.
So I guess it would make sense if the houses didn't have american outlets.
I still have P.T on my ps4 and I'm probably gonna blow my brains out the day the hdd fails
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.