[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet the Witches of Hemwick are up there.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I bet the Witches of Hemwick are up there.
>>
File: Smug Porch of geese.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Smug Porch of geese.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>333214284
I guess you'll just have to go and see for yourself.
>>
Bloodborne's weapons are extremely fun and unique, and the ones in DaS3 are the same old shit.

That is all.
>>
so does this gem have more weapons than bloodborne?
>>
>>333214436
that was bad
>>
>>333214493
They're covered in eyes and invisible, what else was I going to go with?
>>
>>333214628
Something something insight
>>
>>333214284
See that mountain? You can't climb it.
>>
>>333214670
You absolute madman.
>>
>>333214284
nice floating blood stain there, what fucking year is it and they cant fix that shit?
>>
>>333214441
They tried to add some variety with weapon arts and for the most part, while anime as shit and kind of dumb they are fun and do add a little to combat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.