[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WINDY WEATHER AND STORMY WEATHER AND WINDY WEATHER AND STORMY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 2520830-assassin's+creed.jpg (142 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
2520830-assassin's+creed.jpg
142 KB, 960x540
>WINDY WEATHER AND STORMY WEATHER AND WINDY WEATHER AND STORMY WEATHER AND WINDY WEATHER AND STORMY WEATHER
>>
YARR HARR FIDDLE DEE DEE
>>
File: aciv_fort.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aciv_fort.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
FULL SAIL LADS
>>
Oh I thought I heard the old man say...
>>
>>333206592
That's pretty much all you get when you live on an island or the coast, you know.
>>
>>333206592
Black flag was the best entry in the franchise
>>
>>333206932
>This was actually a reference to Al Mualim
>>
>>333207054
>Not Assassin's Creed I
>>
Telling them to stop singing as soon as they start with Edward going 'that'll do lads' or something was way funnier than i thought it would be. Fuck that whole chasing songsheets across rooftops n shit though.
>>
>>333208074
Chasing those notes was so stupid. Some sort of inspiration for Edward while running on rooftops perharps? It's nonsense regardless.

I collected quite a few of them, but crew would always sing the same old ones.
>>
File: 1228299792908.jpg (102 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1228299792908.jpg
102 KB, 800x600
>>333207963
>>
>>333208870
There's a way to cycle through songs, I think. Can't remember how anymore.
>>
File: eyes.png (31 KB, 728x199) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
31 KB, 728x199
>>333207963
My nigga

The first one reminded me a lot of hitman, with having to do the missions without being spotted or risking it all going in swords blazing.

I also loved the setup to each mission having to collect information, learning about the target, like an assassin would probably do. It was really the only game in the series to focus on "What would being an assassin be like?"

Every installation into the series has devolved into "This guy probably did something bad, go kill him because why the fuck not you bought this game cause you like killin shit, go kill"

The second one wasn't even about assassins, you play the whole game being some italian stud muffin on a revenge killing spree, then the last mission you get inducted in by your family.

Fuck, black flag you're not even an assassin, youre a pirate.

Brotherhood was ight

>>333209335
what was your favorite assassins creed?
>>
>>333207054

AC2 was a better game overall. The Assassins made sense, the gameplay was novel, and the main character had huge character development.

While the naval gameplay was brilliant and comfy as all hell, Black Flag's use of the standard AC mechanisms on land showed how worn out they were; the present day scenes/storyline had also gone full retard by ABF. If it were a pure pirate game with the Assassin's Creed material cut out and better land gameplay, it would be an infinitely superior game.
>>
File: 1306902-altair.jpg (26 KB, 480x321) Image search: [Google]
1306902-altair.jpg
26 KB, 480x321
>>333209514
>That cold aesthetic that felt like you were seeing the past through a really creepy machine
>That creepy mix of medieval and electrical music
>That creeping feeling that nothing was as it was when listening to Templar's motives
>Those uncomfortable as fuck present day section where things are going to complete shit and you're getting brutally fucked over and you're not even sure why

If only the non-assassination missions weren't so repetitive it would have been GOAT.

The artistic direction of the game was fucking stunning and it still holds up way better than AC II does.

https://youtu.be/OKnTUsQ6sb0?t=12m26s
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.