[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncharted 4 will have a divisive ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: uncharted.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uncharted.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/04/04/uncharted-4s-ending-will-be-divisive

bahahahaha. Are you ready for another intentionally hilarious, sloppily told, cliched story from the overrated developer that is Naughty Dog?
>>
>>333206462

Let me guess - no closure a la ME3?
>>
>>333206631
More likely that Nate dies.
>>
>>333206631
nah drake leaves elena to make out with sully and start a nice diversive family
>>
>>333206462
I'm ready for more asshurt tears from cucks like yourself.
>>
>>333208669
>naughty dog drone detected

remember, the way to win is to walk down the linear set path, and cover, fire, cover, fire, cover fire until the enemies in your path are dead. then watch the cut scene, and repeat for 8 hours.
>>
I'm pretty sure they are going to either kill Nate or leave him in a state that he cannot continue adventuring (EG wheelchair bound or something). The main reason for this is that Naughty Dog want it to be the end, so they are insuring themselves about seeing their characters milked by Sony in more sequels by other devs.

Also having something permenantly bad happen would be a nice change of pace, up until now he's been both the unluckiest (everything breaking, bad guys finding him etc...) guy in the world and also the luckiest (since it always works out ok). The game is called "A Thiefs End" and is confirmed to be "the last Drake game" so I'm guessing his luck gets pushed too far and there is actual consequences.

I doubt him, Elena or Sully will actually die. Those 3 deserve a happy ending, but make it 100% certain that this was thier final adventure. The game was delayed so they could finish working on "something soeciak for the ending", I bet it's a Harry Potter style flash-forward showing them old (probably hint that Sully's dead but then have him show up as a 90 year old man),

His brother is going to die though.
>>
>>333210261
Don't underestimate the cliched nature of Naughty Dog. Nate will probably die, in some boring, by the numbers way. They don't have the creativity nor talent to pull off some epic twist. Screen cap this when I'm right.
>>
File: 1452184907758.png (1 MB, 971x1232) Image search: [Google]
1452184907758.png
1 MB, 971x1232
"This will be the end of the PS4" says increasingly nervous Nintendrone for the 7 time this year.
>>
Nathan should die or the game will be pointless storywise.
>>
>>333210261
>"the last Drake game" so I'm guessing his luck gets pushed too far and there is actual consequences.
Therefore new protagonist if new game, yadda-yadda, we've all seen this lawyer speak.
>>
>>333210990
>all trilogies have to end with the main character dying
>>
>>333209824
You just described MGSV only it ruined itself by being open world and destroyed the quality of any set path in one fell swoop.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.