[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on /v/ RIGHT NOW who didn't main a RAcast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 255x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 255x340
>there are people on /v/ RIGHT NOW who didn't main a RAcast
>>
Ra was the class you let the retarded faggot of your group play. Sorry anon, looks like you were the retarded faggot.
>>
>>333205523
>not being any HU
>>
>>333207495
RAcast a shit play HUcast
>>
>>333208959
HUcasts were played by edgelords with the Souleater.
Knew 3 Racasts and they were all faggots.
>>
>>333205523
He's great but i need muh ATA and ramar looked cooler to teen me
>>
>>333209151
>not wanting to be an edgelord

I bet you hate scythes too
>>
>>333209151
And racasts just use Spread Needle
Bitch ass niggas dont wanna get the fuck in there
>>
>yfw Destiny is literally PSO down to the races and classes, just using an FPS as the base game model rather then an actiion rpg
>>
File: Kireek.jpg (336 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
Kireek.jpg
336 KB, 900x1600
>>333209151

HUcast is master race ya fag
>>
File: tupac-represent.jpg (29 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
tupac-represent.jpg
29 KB, 500x494
>>333210575
Came here to post this. HUcast represent.
>>
File: 1413239438279.jpg (883 KB, 1000x5967) Image search: [Google]
1413239438279.jpg
883 KB, 1000x5967
>>333210236
>>
>>333210575
Sorry, I couldn't hear you over actually doing damage instead of missing
>>
>>333205523
How did this game get so much right, right out the gate, in 1999? It boggles my mind to this day. Nobody does shit this way anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_dWalQdIN0&t=26m
>>
>>333212379
I'm of the opinion PSO2 could've been better if it was pay to play
There's so much limitation if you're not premium that it's just annoying

>Remember all those scapedolls you could farm in the first game? Well too bad, you can only carry one, but you can always buy another one when you die :^)

>Oh sorry you can't sell anything unless you have good RNG and got a free shop pass, or you pay

>Sorry you can't farm mags anymore, but you can purchase another one :^)

The mag shit pisses me off since the game lets you play any class you want freely, but since you only get one mag unless you pay, you're going to be gimped unless you stick with one class
>>
>>333212891
Look at how much the game had to offer as it was. Most Pay to plays don't meet this level of interface quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n1Nh_LeLNg

This was what an online gaming would have looked like if console developers had taken the lead. Feels bad man.
>>
>>333212891
>pay to play
kill yourself

should be buy to play at most
>>
>>333205523
>RAanything

You know as HU/FO you at least had a chance to die so it made it a little bit more interesting.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.